Hacking So does this ktemkin “leak” affect Atmosphere in anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that ktemkin thing is surely a cancer to the scene. I won't expect a proper fw to release anytime soon, as I also would lose my motivation to do any good if someone were to steal my hard work. We don't need such bad guys in the scene.
Pretty bold claim
Can you provide any evidence other than what reswitched said about k

Reactions: mowsie and Kioku

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere was going to use that exploit and kick the crap out of sx-os but now that ktemp leaked it atmosphere is just going to be meh... that's the short answer. Ktemp is TX best friend now.

TunaKetchup

The Goose is Loose
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Atmosphere was going to use that exploit and kick the crap out of sx-os but now that ktemp leaked it atmosphere is just going to be meh... that's the short answer. Ktemp is TX best friend now.

Sine Atmosphere is open source and if drama about TX stealing code was accurate well what would stop TX from porting that exploit to TX ?

TunaKetchup

The Goose is Loose
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
leaked it to the corporations to patch silly. I don't think you're up to date with the ktemp drama.

I understand

I'm saying even if it was released TX would just copy it and put it in SX OS

So they were never going to "kick the crap out of" anybody

coned_miro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is ridiculous. had you stayed on a lower FW, the exploit will still be beneficial to you, regardless.

They say "patience is a virtue" for a reason, and now you all are just finding out too late.

3.0.2 Switch over here

Last edited by coned_miro,

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand

I'm saying even if it was released TX would just copy it and put it in SX OS

So they were never going to "kick the crap out of" anybody
it would have had a free untethered cfw probably on new mariko switches. so yeah would have kicked the crap out of tx.

Reactions: greyfux

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada
And so do some models of the Tesla. Now that the bug is leaked, I won't be able to download cars without having to be tethered and a jig.
Tesla's, Pixle C. It's getting off topic way to far lmao. A thread should be made as to what can come of this/maybe there is one already no idea.

But this thread in general is about it a "leak" affecting atmosphere. It's just drama, this thread needs to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme