Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Switch - Hacking & Homebrew' started by DRAGONBALLVINTAGE, Jan 3, 2018.
Seeing that TX said it was future proof and Nintendo was most likely not gonna patch it.
Had to update
I wanted to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 with the 1.1 update and then nothing mattered. Oddly enough, Doom let me do the 10GB update without nagging me, but I guess that's a different anime about bugs.
Why would you upgrade before you even know what the product is...?
Mine is on 3.0.2. But not going to update just in case. At least I’m still able to some decent games for now.
I updated in December when the final Breath of the Wild DLC dropped....Also this thing sounds like it might involve a modchip/hardmod of some kind so kinda irrelevant to my situation maybe....If Zelda didn't have any DLC, I'd still be on like 2.x or so. My console was a launch unit, so for a time I did have it on 1.0. That didn't last long though. updated to 2.x when I went to update BoTW. Mostly as there was an update that improved the performance of the game. (game performed slightly worse then it does now back when it first released).
Unlike the 3DS, I bought the Switch not expecting to be able homebrew it anytime soon so I didn't loose much sleep over updating when the final DLC pack came out. Only regret was I wished something was out that allowed exporting/importing my BoTW save. Would have liked to have it in Cemu version of the game/be able to import the save back to Switch with a few additions to my inventory...But meh I guess that wasn't going to happen in time. I wasn't gonna wait for that.
Update so I can cry if the lower versions are better? People never learn i guess. I'm not going to die for waiting a couple of months, we are finally there now.
I'm not a fan of mod chips, besides I been updating all the time, since Sonic Manic was released. Nintendo has to make some very bad decisions in 2018 to make me want homebrew, like having Virtual console emulation outdated, and not supporting mostly demanded games like Chrono Trigger, or what not. In that case I just want emulators out of homebrew, I could care less for piracy at the condition these games are. You'll be buying a ton of SD cards for those file sizes of those cart games that can't even fit on to a 16GB cart they are using and won't be upgrading anytime soon. With no HDD support is gonna be expensive for all those SD cards you need those games to fit on, is not even worth it in comparison.
I already did. I'm not really in a rush to get homebrew.
Second switch, baby
Been on 3.0.0 since I got it. I'm happy with my current library
@OP please change title to their
And why not. Could not have played all the fun games without it.
i m on latest version anyway. Not sure if tx will keep their word and generate an unfixable hack - but it will be probably available on latest firmware on release.
wether or not you need a drm USB-C dongle or solder something.
mario is a must play... i havn't enjoyed a game that much in a long time
Updated this evening for Mario. I've got faith!
2.3.0 in the box with DX sitting on top of it just incase
I am gonna just wait until they release their product. In addition I own two switches so there isn't any reason for me to hurry
3.0.0, and thats where it stays. won't go higher at least until more word on tx team.
I updated my Switch because I wanted to play games on it now.
Granted they are getting homebrew going faster then they usually do with new consoles, I'm okay with waiting.
Also I seen the Homebrew launcher is coming Feb 1st. If Nintendo patches the exploit would you get another switch?