Emulation Emulator NetherSX2 - Switch Port

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nagaa
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 50,127
  • Replies Replies 302
  • Likes Likes 44
Digital Devil Saga still not playable. 10 fps
Drakengard 15-20 fps med/low. Little bit slow but playable but still not good.

Smooth playable takes very long time with many updates, I guess.
I tried it also with same result. We need a remaster but maybe a decomp is more likely.
 
Last edited by baobao43,
I tried just cause I think its overkill even for ps2 itself without oc on pico oled docked mode its like slow motion 10 max 40 fps its very funny but its for now playable or killzone I have ps3 slim evilnat after service ps4 slim 30tb of evry sony game including ps2 exes btw I have just cause on 4tb xbox classic games hdd sata and 2 xbox360 chiped matrix rgh tb e stingray and 512 gb jasper jtag they never freeze like xenon what I did put on thrash after xenon its now old history and ofcourse am5 pc 32gb ddr5 rtx3060 cpu 8700f 8 core I will try manhunt toomorrow I have 1 tb hdd usb all ps2 isos can u make exfat usb support please I dont wanna ntfs like latest. cant wait for xsx hack emus will flawless I not devmode guy and ofcourse switch 2
 
Last edited by krzys4switch,
Tested with persona 3 fes, fmvs are like 25fps or a something like that, but the gameplay is 30fps.

Really happy to have P3F portable style.

Edit: I OC with a little over the safe ones on cpu and it works perfect with minor drops on fmvs, but sadly silent hill 2 runs either at 20-ish fps or 40-ish but looks really slow (and the voices on fmv and in-game videos are choppy).

But hey, for P3F it's the perfect portable version.
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Video 2026-10-04 at 10.47.34.mp4
    13.1 MB
  • WhatsApp Video 2026-10-04 at 10.54.08.mp4
    4.4 MB
Last edited by HasRock17,
  • Like
Reactions: zenrx5 and baobao43

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted