So anyone saw the Transformers 2 trailer?

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=S59omQPfPOk&fmt=22

Watch in HD!!

I can't wait for it. I loved the first one. I can't wait for the second one. I don't care much about the story. The action and special effects are enough for me to forget about the story.

And is it just me? No matter how "old" Shia tries to look in his movies (like Eagle Eye), he always looks like a scrunny kid to me lol.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah saw this yesterday my son's into Transformers big time .. erm with no influence by me lol!

will be one to watch along with Iron Man 2
smile.gif

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
transformers are awesome. it's just too bad they don't get enough screen time.

only prob is i HATE this guy.
when the transformers 2 torrent comes out i hope someone can cut out all scenes with shia labeouf in them.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
nin10do said:
transformers are awesome. it's just too bad they don't get enough screen time.

only prob is i HATE this guy.
when the transformers 2 torrent comes out i hope someone can cut out all scenes with shia labeouf in them.
You couldn't find a more suitable picture?
laugh.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Shia personally. But this trailer doesn't make the movie look very interesting. Also liked the first movie. Had a great sense of humor. Too bad it had TERRIBLE camera direction. I say camera work loosely though since it was the perspective given to the CGI. It has the same problem showing the action that the new Batman movies have- zooming in too much and using really random shaky-cam views that looks like it was edited by a 5 year old.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just saw it a few minutes ago. So far it looks good. It definitely has me excited but not "crap my pants" excited. I personally have no problem with Shia. I grew up watching him on Even Stevens and yes he will never look like an adult even at 70. As for camera angles in the first film, I had no problem with them. I guess I was to busy being wowed to notice. lol

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know about it. It's cool but I won't be excite until I seen it first. This sequel might be bad and maybe even worse than the first one. I will wait and see.
smile.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was like omg when i saw it but im not expecting it to be great or anything
and i like shia.
not like crazy fan girl, but i think he can be funny. in an awkward way. but still funny.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Just saw it a few minutes ago. So far it looks good. It definitely has me excited but not "crap my pants" excited. I personally have no problem with Shia. I grew up watching him on Even Stevens and yes he will never look like an adult even at 70. As for camera angles in the first film, I had no problem with them. I guess I was to busy being wowed to notice. lol
Agreed. Loved Even Stevens, show was hilarious. I watch the first movie and it was great. Hopefully this one is better then the first. Movie comes out 2010 right?

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raiyu245 said:
dinofan01 said:
Agreed. Loved Even Stevens, show was hilarious. I watch the first movie and it was great. Hopefully this one is better then the first. Movie comes out 2010 right?
I think it's may of this year.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
Raiyu245 said:
dinofan01 said:
I think it's may of this year.
Yeah I checked it. It's June 26th, 2009.

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
granville said:
I like Shia personally. But this trailer doesn't make the movie look very interesting. It has the same problem showing the action that the new Batman movies have- zooming in too much and using really random shaky-cam views that looks like it was edited by a 5 year old.

dinofan01 said:
I personally have no problem with Shia.

hmmm i guess it's just me then. i grew up watching all the transformers cartoons and luv the bots. at the end of transformers one when shia does his thing i actually stood up in the cinema and went: "wtf" XD ... couldn't believe optimus owes his life to this d***head.

QUOTE(granville @ Feb 4 2009, 03:52 AM)
They zoom in and shake the camera around too often. It's more the CGI work than the camera. Regular non-CGI scenes didn't have that issue.

i watched clover field IN THE FUCKING FRONT ROW OF THE CINEMA. i am now camera shake-proof (or something to that effect.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative