Snowinnnnnnnng!

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
1,205
Trophies
0
Age
114
Location
Arctica
XP
255
Country
Yooooooo, its snowing.
Colleges and schools are closed in london.
Most probably tomorrow aswell
smile.gif


CHEERS GUYS
moogle.gif


and oh, no public transport
frown.gif

and basically i am stuck home...
 

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2008
Messages
1,775
Trophies
0
Age
33
Location
The World of Illusion
XP
308
Country
Indonesia
Damn! I can only imagine what snow feels like. Jakarta will only experience snow once the earth crumbles lol

Anyways, being stuck at home with some quality internet speed won't be boring
 

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
1,205
Trophies
0
Age
114
Location
Arctica
XP
255
Country
Believe me, you can get bored
frown.gif

Now its snowing again.. if it continues like that transport will be down the whole day...
 

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
981
Trophies
0
Age
33
Location
Rotating around Toni
Website
Visit site
XP
267
Country
Croatia
Kamui said:
Yooooooo, its snowing.
Colleges and schools are closed in london.
Most probably tomorrow aswell
smile.gif


CHEERS GUYS
moogle.gif


and oh, no public transport
frown.gif

and basically i am stuck home...
guess what? tomorrow won't snow
frown.gif

rain and few sunny spills
frown.gif


and that means we all have college to go
frown.gif
 

Satangel

BEAST
Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
10,307
Trophies
1
Age
31
Location
Bruges, Belgium
XP
1,550
Country
Belgium
Haha, today's school was just so much fun! The principal came down to say we couldn't throw any snowballs, and we just threw them at him
tongue.gif

It was so funny, the whole school was just laughing at him.
 

R2DJ

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,898
Trophies
0
Location
London
XP
815
Country
DarkRey said:
and that means we all have college to go
frown.gif
Not me. I only go Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
happy.gif
.

I hope that this will last until at least Wednesday afternoon (for me, so I can just stay at home, continue finishing my coursework and not waste £1 for travel).
 

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
1,205
Trophies
0
Age
114
Location
Arctica
XP
255
Country
R2DJ said:
DarkRey said:
and that means we all have college to go
frown.gif
Not me. I only go Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
happy.gif
.

I hope that this will last until at least Wednesday afternoon (for me, so I can just stay at home, continue finishing my coursework and not waste £1 for travel).
LoL why waste £1? No free buspass?
 

Cablephish

Show me...
Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
916
Trophies
0
Age
33
Location
Canada
Website
Visit site
XP
231
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
Haha, today's school was just so much fun! The principal came down to say we couldn't throw any snowballs, and we just threw them at him
tongue.gif

It was so funny, the whole school was just laughing at him.

Wow, did anyone get in trouble? I would've gotten in trouble if I did that...
 

R2DJ

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,898
Trophies
0
Location
London
XP
815
Country
Kamui said:
R2DJ said:
DarkRey said:
and that means we all have college to go
frown.gif
Not me. I only go Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
happy.gif
.

I hope that this will last until at least Wednesday afternoon (for me, so I can just stay at home, continue finishing my coursework and not waste £1 for travel).
LoL why waste £1? No free buspass?
I got an Oyster card which only gives me free access to bus and tram but only half-price discount on the Tube.

I live in East Ham and my college is in Islington so it takes me an hour. If ever I'll take the bus, I have to go very early, which is not my thing.
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg