SnezziDS

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Geezuzkhrist119, Jan 30, 2009.

Jan 30, 2009

SnezziDS by Geezuzkhrist119 at 7:22 PM (1,411 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Geezuzkhrist119
    OP

Member Geezuzkhrist119 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    does anyone have the newest version of this emulator?

everytime i try to download the emulator my computer tells me that it is a trojan

so if someone can link me just the file (no zip/rar file) that would be well appecated

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Latest v0.28a version is from http://snezzi.pocketheaven.com

Yes, many antivirus products will flag any and all instances of snezzi.exe as a virus, but I'm 99% sure it's a false positive. At least I haven't had any issues come from having 10+ different copies of the file on my hard drive for months. The sourcecode for the .exe file is available if you want to inspect it, but it's not going to harm your computer.

3. Cyberxion

Newcomer Cyberxion Advanced Member

United States
    Hmn. I have the same problem. I can't download this while my antivirus software is on. I tell it to report this as a false positive, but it doesn't really solve the immediate problem, which is that my stupid antivirus program won't let me snatch the file. You'd think they'd have some sort of option to tell the program to feck off, but it insists on making my decisions for me. Next it'll be choosing who I can date, and how I can spend my money.