Homebrew Snes9xGX-Mushroom

NinCollin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to add a couple emulation hotkeys?
Mainly I'd like to be able to quickly save/load states without bringing up the menu each time (useful for playing technical romhacks like SMW kaizo hacks where one frequently needs to save/load)

Since this emulator doesn't have "slots" for savestates (instead just sorted by date) the two hotkeys could be "Save new state" and "Load newest state" (where it selects the state with the newest date, since each state is dated anyways)

If something like this is too much (or if you're no longer working on this project) that's absolutely understandable, I just wanted to put this idea out there

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks for the continued support, I may plays most Snes games on my Vita or new HD 2DS nowadays but is nice to have the option of using the Wii.

Garcimak

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@raxadian i'm also using vita recently with standalone chimerasnes, it's great with minimal input lag but water effect like introduce a lot of lag, when happening, which emu are you playing with?

and yeah, for wii : a quick key combo like (select+l /select +R) would be good for loading/saving states, playing via ps2 ngc adapter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1