Homebrew SNES9xGX animated channel

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Vibestar for this new NES forwarder channel! Your channels are by far the highest quality out there. I would love to see a Genesis forwarder if you can find the time. If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Innovative1 said:
LightyKD said:
Is there a forwarder version of the SNES channel? The emu works correctly when played off the SD card but the gamecube X and Y buttons constantly takes me back to the emu menu when I use the emu as a channel
frown.gif
Funny thing is this isnt the case with the classic controller

Yeah, it was uploaded by Gamemaster1379 in the 11th post of this thread.

Thanks a million!!! The forwarder works great!

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
Innovative1 said:
LightyKD said:
Is there a forwarder version of the SNES channel? The emu works correctly when played off the SD card but the gamecube X and Y buttons constantly takes me back to the emu menu when I use the emu as a channel
frown.gif
Funny thing is this isnt the case with the classic controller

Yeah, it was uploaded by Gamemaster1379 in the 11th post of this thread.

Thanks a million!!! The forwarder works great!
No problem.
wink.gif

For those wondering about the NES channel. I don't know if it's a forwarder or embedded. I'd expect a forwarder considering his last topic post. If it's not, I'll be sending Vibestar a forwarder version to upload and link to the first topic post so he can properly record hits. I'll be uploading the forwarder version myself and post it here if he doesn't upload it by Monday. I think that's only fair.

typo99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamemaster1379 said:
The default setting is to return to the HBC, but it's only attempting to return to it's default loader...which...it really can't do, so it'll just freeze. I don't know about prior versions, but for 4.0.0 and 4.0.1, go into your preferences and modify the "Return to Homebrew Channel" to become "Return to Wii Menu"

God I feel stupid, but after reading through the readme.txt and trying out the program, I can't find how to get to the 'Preferences' in Snes9xGX. Under the 'Settings', there is no option to set to Return to Wii Menu.
wacko.gif

Where are these preferences accessed at?

*edit* Using 4.0.4

*edit* Now working thanks to Bluee's help. God I don't know why I coudn't see it. It's right in plain sight.
wacko.gif

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I notice that both of your channels show up in the channel manager as ??? ...why is that? I have many other forwarders and custom-made channels and they all show up fine.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Innovative1 said:
I notice that both of your channels show up in the channel manager as ??? ...why is that? I have many other forwarders and custom-made channels and they all show up fine.

Its the compression. Its not done right, I'm assuming he is using wadder to make them.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually i noticed the ??? mark myself, i used the newer version of wadder to fix it too, cause it uses lz77 compression for it, fixed the ??? and made the wad alot smaller too

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skater4599 said:
Actually i noticed the ??? mark myself, i used the newer version of wadder to fix it too, cause it uses lz77 compression for it, fixed the ??? and made the wad alot smaller too

Mind explaining how you did that?

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, all i did was Download Wadder 2.7 from wadder.net and install it, opened the wad with it put in the same ID in nes case it was FCEU and snes i think it was SNES and i personally liked to change the name on them so instead of snes9xGX i changed it to Super Nintendo but thats optional and hit create, dont mess with any other settings for sound or dols or anything, it open/closes the wad changes the name and compresses it correctly, thats it ^^

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skater4599 said:
Sure, all i did was Download Wadder 2.7 from wadder.net and install it, opened the wad with it put in the same ID in nes case it was FCEU and snes i think it was SNES and i personally liked to change the name on them so instead of snes9xGX i changed it to Super Nintendo but thats optional and hit create, dont mess with any other settings for sound or dols or anything, it open/closes the wad changes the name and compresses it correctly, thats it ^^

That did not work for me. The forwarders still work and the title is changed but they still show up as ??? and their file size is exactly the same.

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blizzzilla said:
Could You make a forwarder channel for Snes9xGX that links to sd:/apps/snes9xgx/boot.dol with your opening.bnr animation?
I really like your channel, but it´s more comfortable to update snes9xgx via the homebrew browser than to install a new wad file each time the prog is updated.

The forwarder for snes has been posted I think it is in the 11th post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu