Homebrew SNES9xGX animated channel

Bluee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need that forwarder guy to turn this beautiful NES channel into a forwarder channel
smile.gif

Thank you vibestar for your work. I am looking forward to your MPlayer and USB Loader channels.

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
i've got a little problem with your animated channel vib.

when i want to come back to the wii menu, i get a black screen and i must hold power button.

i think it s because of the video mode, but how can i solve this?

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bebs said:

when i want to come back to the wii menu, i get a black screen and i must hold power button.

This is already answered in the thread but you need to set it to return to the system menu rather than the HBC in the emulator options.

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great new channel Vibestar!! I have been watching this thread daily and was starting to think you had given up on your channel making. It is great to see you are still working on them. Now we just need Genesis, Atari, and GBA and we will be set. At least those are the only ones I would want. Mostly Genesis though. I wish you would release them also as a forwarder though.

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you release the forwarder version of fce ultra gx?
i'm trying to inject it to make a forwarder but the program is crashing on me.

Vibestar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made the snes and nes as a forwarder. if anyone knows where to find other forwarder please direct me.
will upload a bunch 2morow; CoverFloader, usbloader, mplayerce and ofcourse nes snes.

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Innovative1 said:
bebs said:

This is already answered in the thread but you need to set it to return to the system menu rather than the HBC in the emulator options.
It was stated for the SNES channel and was a forwarder instead of particular version injection--so I could understand how bebs could be confused.
wink.gif

In any case, yes, you'll need to set the NES settings to return to system menu rather than loader. It's trying to find the loader that launched it, which really has no GUI or anything of the sort to return to (or one that the system understands), so it just gives a black screen. Returning to the system menu is essentially what return to loader would do if it did successfully return to it's loader. Video modes have absolutely no effect whatsoever.

Also, the new channel is great Vibestar, can't wait to use it. I see you're planning to release a forwarder this time, so I won't be making my own public release of an injection. Once you release the SNES one, give me a heads up and I'll replace the link on this topic and on the Youtube video. It's best that you know how many hits it gets anyway. I'll update you on how many the one I hosted got, and that should be able to give you an accurate result when you add it to the downloads it gets from your source.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a MAJOR problem with the SNES channel, every time i press "X" or "Y" on my GameCube controller the emulator's menu pops up. It makes my "X" and "Y" buttons useless during gameplay. How do I fix that?!?!

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
I'm having a MAJOR problem with the SNES channel, every time i press "X" or "Y" on my GameCube controller the emulator's menu pops up. It makes my "X" and "Y" buttons useless during gameplay. How do I fix that?!?!

Change the controller configuration on the emulator's main menu options. You can program each individual button.

The-Kevster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vibestar said:
Download is on the first post now.... Also included the CoverFloader by Beardface

How does your CoverFloader channel work. Is it a forwarder? If so what folder on the SD card is it looking for?

Thanks!!!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Innovative1 said:
LightyKD said:

Change the controller configuration on the emulator's main menu options. You can program each individual button.

You mean the button mapping menu right? I already checked that...

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a forwarder version of the SNES channel? The emu works correctly when played off the SD card but the gamecube X and Y buttons constantly takes me back to the emu menu when I use the emu as a channel
frown.gif
Funny thing is this isnt the case with the classic controller

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
Is there a forwarder version of the SNES channel? The emu works correctly when played off the SD card but the gamecube X and Y buttons constantly takes me back to the emu menu when I use the emu as a channel
frown.gif
Funny thing is this isnt the case with the classic controller

Yeah, it was uploaded by Gamemaster1379 in the 11th post of this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...