Homebrew Snes9x RX - A new fork.

Which one is the typography you think should be the main one from now on? (Images on page 22)

• Earthworm Jim 2

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Kirby Super Star

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Super Bomberman 2

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Earthworm Jim

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

niuus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

Bladeoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm curious as to what happened to the pull request referened here? It was intended to fix compilation errors with the latest libOGC/devkitPPC so that the optimizations mentioned above could be merged in.

It looks like the PR never had any activity on github and was closed about a year later in 2020 without explanation. Those optimizations obviously had their pull requests closed as well.
Because there was no activity on the PR I closed it. Sometimes I just close PRs to keep a clear overview for myself.

Last edited by Bladeoner,

hug0-a7x

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mega Man X3 is glitched to me. I'm using latest version.
photo_2022-04-30_23-54-42.jpg

Reactions: SaulFabre

niuus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Mega Man X3 is glitched to me. I'm using latest version. View attachment 308159
Please always state the version and not just "latest". Now, while I am no fortune teller to know any details not provided about your ROM like CRC or MD5, I just went the general route and played my ROM versions, one of them being the largest X3 hack there is. They work absolutely perfect for me in 5.0.0.

As SaulFabre also mentioned, you should also always check against a previous version, preferably as far as the game starts working (in case it really is the app). This is the safest way to ensure it is an emulator problem and not just corruption on your used media, which may happen from time to time.

SaulFabre

Wii scene/hacking & Wii VC well-known guy
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Please always state the version and not just "latest". Now, while I am no fortune teller to know any details not provided about your ROM like CRC or MD5, I just went the general route and played my ROM versions, one of them being the largest X3 hack there is. They work absolutely perfect for me in 5.0.0.

As SaulFabre also mentioned, you should also always check against a previous version, preferably as far as the game starts working (in case it really is the app). This is the safest way to ensure it is an emulator problem and not just corruption on your used media, which may happen from time to time.
@niuus

Correct. I am using the USA dump of Mega Man X3 (from No-Intro of course) and it's working perfect.

@hug0-a7x
Maybe you have a corrupted ROM?
I'm also using Snes9x RX 5.0.0.

SaulFabre

Wii scene/hacking & Wii VC well-known guy
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Reactions: Magus29
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Nah the idiots didn't tell me my address was wrong in my profile and kept blaming att