Homebrew Snes9x GX 4.3.8 Release

Bladeoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found a small issue in the experimental version, in game settings Scaling isnt set to "Default" by default but is 16:9 Correction, which for Wiis set to 4:3 makes the screen look off and doesnt match the other gx emulators

There is another thing aswell which isnt particular to the experimental version, but the SNES Mouse always seems restricted on screeen in snes9xgx with both wiimote and GameCube controller, it would be good if the SNES Mouse could move as freely across the screen as the Justifier and Superscope controls

Thank your for testing, the 16:9 correction is the default setting also in the current stable. But I understand what you mean I also noticed that in both the experimental as the stable version (4.3.9). After you change it once its saved to the settings.xml so it only occurs the first time correct?

Regarding the snes mouse I would suggest to open an issue for that here:
https://github.com/dborth/snes9xgx/issues

marmalade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank your for testing, the 16:9 correction is the default setting also in the current stable. But I understand what you mean I also noticed that in both the experimental as the stable version (4.3.9). After you change it once its saved to the settings.xml so it only occurs the first time correct?

Regarding the snes mouse I would suggest to open an issue for that here:
https://github.com/dborth/snes9xgx/issues

Things can be changed but its better for the default settings to be Default to be like the other gx emulators

and yeah I will open an issue about the SNES Mouse

gadesx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The tmz version for wii I use was uploaded to tmz thread in romhacking.net forum. I asked about give support and they put source+compiled version. Btw in some post back seems that you have download link.

That version use the internal wii clock for the game! Lol
I'm not sure about what happens with the gmt changes meanwhile you are playing or loading a save file.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's right, the fix disappeared when snes9x itself was downgraded. I guess the compatibility is what it is unless the snes9x team or someone else goes into the current snes9x source and does performance optimizations. Which probably isn't going to happen.
do you think u can bring the coverflow back??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker