I've been using SNES9x GX, FCU Gx, and GBA GX for a while via USB HDD through HBC and just recently update them to their new versions. I tested a theory last night, played each emulator for like 10 mins with my wifi available and then tried again with it removed from the system menu and couldn't get passed a minute before it freezes or crash and displayed this; *SNES9x GX 4.2.5 Code: Exception (DSI) Occurred! GPR00 00000003 GPR08 000000000 GRP16 00000000 GPR24 00000000 GRP01 809E8D50 GRP09 000000001 GRP17 00000000 GRP25 00000000 GRP02 80706480 GRP10 0000000C GRP18 00000000 GRP26 00000000 GRP03 133E6300 GRP11 CD000008 GRP19 00000000 GRP27 00000000 GRP04 00000001 GRP12 8086DCA4 GRP20 00000000 GRP28 00000000 GRP05 00000000 GRP13 8073C8C0 GRP21 00000000 GRP29 00000001 GRP06 00000001 GRP14 80AE2180 GRP22 00000000 GRP30 133E62E0 GPR07 00000000 GRP15 80740000 GRP23 00000000 GRP31 933E0D40 LR 80308DF8 SRR0 80308e04 SRR1 00001032 MSR 00001000 DAR 133E62E0 DSISR 04000000 STACK DUMP: 80308e04 --> 80308df8 CODE DUMP: 80308e04: 813E0000 2F890000 3C098000 7C030378 80308e14: 419E0010 901E0000 809E0004 4BF1F485 80308e24: 3BDE0008 813F0014 801F0010 7C090214 Reloading in 8 seconds Reload I reseted and tried 3 more times with and same results. I reconfigure my wifi connection and the crashes and freezing stopped. I dont know if it has something to do with the emulator or my wii. I have tested on other friends wii that I've soft modded and it does the same. I hope to have this fixed soon before I get deployed again.