XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
so to get all the wiiware channels on the emulated system menu, do we follow the same process as installing games to triiforce? If so, what happens when I have 200 titles for triiforce and only 48ish system menu channels? Crash?

-do u know if the sd button works? I think i read somewhere that it does not.

wilsoff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard that if you have more than 48 channels then the rest are still there, just not visible. They could be launched from the emulated nand using something like triiforce.

Would it be possible for someone to make a preloader hack that increased the number of pages.

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
if u cant use the sd button is that becouse its running form the sd slot? if so cant u run from usb port then would you be able to use the sd button then or can u not use usb with this software

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
DeadlyFoez said:
Shit, looks like I'm going to have to start playing with priiloader so I can autoboot to bootmii ios to launch sneek. That sux. Now because of SNEEK, preloader is officially obsolete to me.
hmmm, this may get confusing...

but if I have priiloader on my real nand AND on my emulated nand, is it possible to use my real nand priiloader to auto-launch bootmii (ie. SNEEK), then use my emulated priiloader to auto-launch w/e app I want (ie. auto launch a usb loader).

I realize the holding reset method wouldn't work to access the emulated priiloader, but if i were to launch the magicword.dol (priiloader shortcut channel) from emulated nand could it take me to the emulated priiloader?

thoughts?

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
buffdog said:
if u cant use the sd button is that becouse its running form the sd slot? if so cant u run from usb port then would you be able to use the sd button then or can u not use usb with this software

No USB

@ xflak40, lol this is gonna get confusing in an infinite loop
tongue.gif

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
u access sneek as if u were accessing bootmii

or if u have priiloader and bootmii as IOS, u can change the settings to boot to bootmii right away (which is really sneek)

Se what you saying is that on boot2 runtime it looks for sneek instead of bootmii (if we choose so..offcourse)?

Det1re

det1re.de
OP
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
On the video I just switch from my default SD card (no BootMii folder on) to the SDHC that has the NAND Dump and SNEEK as MINI(/BootMii) binary. When then BootMii/boot2 executes: BAM, SNEEK joins in.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pakatus said:
xflak40 said:

or if u have priiloader and bootmii as IOS, u can change the settings to boot to bootmii right away (which is really sneek)

Se what you saying is that on boot2 runtime it looks for sneek instead of bootmii (if we choose so..offcourse)?
You replace the BootMii files on your SD Card with the SNEEK ones.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakatus said:
xflak40 said:

SNEEK replaces the files in the bootmii folder so when bootmii is called it loads SNEEK instead, if you want bootmii back just swap the files again

correct me if im way off here

EDIT

FenrirWolf beat me to it lol

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
Pakatus said:
xflak40 said:

SNEEK replaces the files in the bootmii folder so when bootmii is called it loads SNEEK instead, if you want bootmii back just swap the files again

correct me if im way off here

EDIT

FenrirWolf beat me to it lol

Now ...all i would ask is a option to autoboot on sneek from bootmii boot2
gbasp.gif

Det1re

det1re.de
OP
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wilsoff said:
Thanks! Where can we get the special wad manager please? What happens if we use normal wad manager?

Haven't "released" it (yet). The normal WAD Manager 1.5 seems to hang on startup. No idea if other testers experienced the same problem.

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Det1re said:
wilsoff said:
Thanks! Where can we get the special wad manager please? What happens if we use normal wad manager?

Haven't "released" it (yet). The normal WAD Manager 1.5 seems to hang on startup. No idea if other testers experienced the same problem.

have u tried wad manager multi-mod with sneek? I'm hoping it works better than wad manager 1.5 on sneek!

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
if you would really need more then 48 channels, you can always install them and run triiforce from sneek and select "real nand" ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*