Hacking SNEEK/UNEEK Media Player.

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive tryed wiimc and no good. doesnt wiimc (or any media player for wii) require cios 202 and sneek and uneek dont like cios? that why i was wondering if there was a fix for that

sk0ld

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normally these programs work very well with *NEEK, however there is a bug in SMenu with the very latest revisions that breaks a lot of homebrew.
My temporary work around: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVZPLMPJ
You do not need a cIOS, but you will get a performance boost if you're reloading the right modules.
The latest 202 is based on 57, so just install 57 to slot 202.

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sk0ld said:
Normally these programs work very well with *NEEK, however there is a bug in SMenu with the very latest revisions that breaks a lot of homebrew.
You do not need a cIOS, but you will get a performance boost if you're reloading the right modules.
how do i install 57 to 202?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
NReale3370 said:
use NUSD/NUSAD to download IOS 56 and use showmiiwads to change its slot number
blink.gif

Hell no.

Run the Installer while being in UNEEK/SNEEK, or dump the previously installed 202 from the real NAND with BlueDump, and install the WAD with ShowMiiWADs to the virtual NAND. But then again, I'll say it won't work. I'll just use my real NAND for this, so I can be shure it works like it should, and no fiddling around is required.

@MLRX: Next time, you should consider asking these questions in the Topic about SNEEK v2 or SNEEK+DI. You've been opening Topics about it like crazy...

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just use dop-mii select IOS57 and press A and + tell it yes you want to install the IOS and then it'll ask you which slot you want it installed to and then what patches you want to apply then where you want it to get the files

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sk0ld said:
I renamed esmodulehb.elf to esmodule.elf, put it in the folder i use for sneek installer gui and used sneek installer gui and that didnt work. i get 1 short flash for the same nand that worked with the normal esmodule.elf

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PsyBlade said:
Don't get me wrong I have no problem with tinkering just for the sake of it,
but is there ANY real advantage in this?
advantage of what? having a media player on sneek? yes becuase then i can play the 100+ avis on a wii insted of having to buy a special box thing to play them to a tv

back to what i asked. if i can get the esmodulehd.elf thing to work will it fix other homebrew also?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: