Gaming Smash Brothers Dairantou X Help/Instruction Thread

padawan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Niger
sorry if this has already been asked before.

here's what i did: burn the cvn-dvd9 and did the 15% trick. then another copy, this time brickblocked.

the first time i ran the game the intro was lagging, but after a restart everything was normal. okay, the videos were like at the lower half of the screen, but i guess that's because i it run at 60hz ?

then i started a single player game i think and there was this match shiggy vs mario. i played as mario for a few secs and then the game crashed (pic froze) and i heard this pitching noise. that's when i had to turn off the wii.

is this a known error and if yes please point me to how i can circument this
smile.gif

cheers !

Rammoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

here's what i did: burn the cvn-dvd9 and did the 15% trick. then another copy, this time brickblocked.

the first time i ran the game the intro was lagging, but after a restart everything was normal. okay, the videos were like at the lower half of the screen, but i guess that's because i it run at 60hz ?

then i started a single player game i think and there was this match shiggy vs mario. i played as mario for a few secs and then the game crashed (pic froze) and i heard this pitching noise. that's when i had to turn off the wii.

smile.gif

cheers !

You should try methods mentioned in several other topics to burn a new copy for SSBB to get it working properly.

Until then, avoid using down+b moves with both Squirtle and Mario. It will crash except for VS mode.

glazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There has been a fix released which is a dvd file that you copy n past to the same directory as your original iso iamge then burn with image burn and i can confirm that with the swap method it works and you can now access all the content on the second layer as wellas play the other game modes on second layer also.

Im happy now after wasting so many dual layers on this and would prefer not to swap at all but im just happy i can now beast all of this awesome game.

Anyone want the fix pm/email me.

Daz.

TehLink

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

smile.gif

cheers !
When did you purchase your Wii? Mine is a launch Wii and every once in a while the Wii will just freeze and make a high pitched noise, no matter if it was a Back-up or a Original. I think it is just one of the bugs on the Wii.

KennethNL

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okey, here's my problem:

I have just downloaded the DVD9 version of Brawl. I have been playing the DVD5 version of Brawl for a while now, without any problems. I have a Wiikey with the Mario Galaxy firmware + I did the 15% trick with the DVD5 version of Brawl. I have got a PAL Wii + Wiikey, btw.

When I insert the DVD9 version of Brawl, burned on a Dual Layer disc, I am asked to install an update. What do I do next? Do I install the update with the 15% trick? Do I burn another copy of Brawl, only Brickblocked? If yes, with what version of Brickblocker?

Thanks a whole lot!

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cinos said:
I should probably read over the whole topic, but its not been edited into the main post yet so it may be new.

Just on a whim I tried the Classic mode, and as stated crashed after talling up the coins after the credits. But I tried a second time, this time during the tallying at the end of the credits I hit the reset button on the wii (not the power) which knocked me back to the "dont whack people with the wiimote" screen, then it starts to load the opening movie, but before it does a message pops up saying something along the lines of "Congratulations on beating Classic mode for the first time!" and the items I picked up on my play were next to appear, including the trophy of the character I beat it with.

So the jist of that is simple, reset the wii during the credits and it will save your progress in Classic mode.

Now I don't know if unlocking characters will work this way, or if the battle will only appear after the credits, or if you can just get the needed completes and do a normal vs brawl to make the encounter happen...but I'll get there eventually and let you know.
thank you cinos ! i was looking for a way to complete solo classic mode on smash x ntsc j dvd5 but im having a hard time finding it. several threads i went to are weeks old and the trucha movie fix (on ntsc-j dvd5 version) only works for SSE and classic smash got ignored. =[ i assume because dvd5 version just enjoy versus mode while dvd9 enjoy everything, lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7