Hacking Smash Bros/Online Play/EUR Release/USA Console

AngelZeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone else been having issues when using the metal gear solid header. Even though I have patched the rom it still gives that error message about it being the wrong size for my rom but it still works online however I keep getting nintendo network errors each time I change the online game mode. I have to keep leavin the online mode altogether if I wanna select a different online game mode.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
so here in canada nintendo gave out free copies of smash 3ds, if i dump a cartridge, then rename the rom to .3dz, do i need to do anything else to be able to play online?

Damn the Canadians are lucky getting Smash 3DS for free!

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Has anyone else been having issues when using the metal gear solid header. Even though I have patched the rom it still gives that error message about it being the wrong size for my rom but it still works online however I keep getting nintendo network errors each time I change the online game mode. I have to keep leavin the online mode altogether if I wanna select a different online game mode.

did you use the chip ID mentioned in the release?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes he's strong. But recovering is a bitch with him. He's one of my secondary mains, and I've died less by KOs from others, and more (MUCH more) from not being able to get back up on the ledge. His recovery is straight-up, vertical. I think it evens it out. Now Shulk. SHULK is Overpowered as hell. He's like the Kratos (PlayStation All Stars) of this new Smash Bros game. Noob-friendly and obnoxiously cheap.
While Shulk has big range and does good damage, from what I know his attacks are all kind of slow, have rather big endlag and can easily be punished.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Aw, don't say that. They've delivered on most of their promises.

It just takes a while, that's for sure.
The reason the new Gateway launcher is twice as big as the old one is because it has a truly ridiculous amount of obfuscation added to it. While not impossible, it'll take some serious skill to clone it now (AND there's still bricking code) and if the clone teams are that skilled, they wouldn't need to clone everything in the first place.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
...(AND there's still bricking code)...

This still disturbs me. You'd think heavily covering up their work to a point where it's almost impossible to re-write would be enough, instead of putting their users at risk. Maybe instead of a bricking code, make it so if it detects changes, it just shuts the thing down. They could do exactly what they did with the bricking code previously, and include numerous checks so that it's hard to modify successfully. Then I wouldn't feel scared every time I open up my system.

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
game working fine after upgrading sd card to 8GB. im using jap 3ds. nice game and from my experience playing this game in larger screen is better. it look really tiny in my 3ds.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SD Card, not micro SD. The big one in your 3DS needs to be bigger than 4GB, not the small one in your gateway.
Shit, I have blackscreen upon booting up and this might be the issue. My SD is 2gb. Is this requirement specific to smash so far? Fantasy Life worked. Also why does it need to be bigger than 4gb in the first place?

re4ryu

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't seem to get online working at all for some reason!

I have an EU 3ds with the EU rom. Ive patched the header of it with my copy of Zelda OOT. Used the recommended chip ID mentioned in the release, as well as other manufacturers and it doesn't seem to work... I get the same old error saying you can't go online with this game card.

I also gave the MGS header a go and still the same :( Am i doing something wrong? The header switch has worked fine for my other games.

peat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't seem to get online working at all for some reason!

I have an EU 3ds with the EU rom. Ive patched the header of it with my copy of Zelda OOT. Used the recommended chip ID mentioned in the release, as well as other manufacturers and it doesn't seem to work... I get the same old error saying you can't go online with this game card.

I also gave the MGS header a go and still the same :( Am i doing something wrong? The header switch has worked fine for my other games.
I assume you remembered to rename it to .3dz?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land