Sly Collection also coming to PS Vita?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, recently, we just learned that the Jak and Daxter trilogy would be coming to the Vita. Now it looks like we'll also be getting the Sly Cooper Collection, according to an ESRB rating.

The Jak and Daxter Collection was also leaked the same way, with an ESRB rating revealing the platform. So there's quite a fair amount of credit behind this.

Sly Cooper 4 was somewhat recently released for both the Playstation 3 and Vita, so if you're looking to catch up on Sly Cooper, now may be the chance to play them all on the go.

:arrow: Source

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the Ratchet and Clank collection will also be here soon (A must buy). As for this collection, I don't think I'll be buying this since I already own the PS3 game.
Edit: Fixed

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Jak and Daxter = Win!
Ratchet and Clank = Win!
Sly Cooper.....and I'm saying this as I've just recently replayed the first 3 games....kind of iffy. First game is ok, second game is pretty boring and the third game is ok. If it was a choice between this collection and the other two I'd definitely pick it up last.

mad_gamer_jad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As if ports weren't enough, now the Vita has ports of ports!
In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to this and the R&C collection, I didn't pick up the PS3 versions yet but having all these games with me on the go sounds pretty cool.
Still waiting for that vita ZoE collection, Konami

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4 is really great well worth a look cheap on psn too or free if you buy it on ps3.
Buy the ps3 disc redeem the vita code then ebay the disc!
This is probably the reason why I am having such a hard time finding the PS3 disc with the Vita game included. :(

AaronZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Sly 2 is my favourite platformer on PS2 (it would be my favourite Sony platformer but that would be Crash Bandicoot 2).

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be cool if they gave them at a discount for people who already have the PS3 versions (Since I'm an avid HD Collection collector, so I have most for PS3 already)

Still, I'd likely buy it again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, always has been