Fynolt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello gbatemp!

Well, as the title of my post states, I'm in the market for a good slot-2 card. While there are several good options out there for those with a DS Lite, I still have my original DS "Phat", and see no reason to upgrade right now. My problem however is that all of the slot 2 cards I've seen for the DS have been Lite exclusive due to their size. So, my question is, is there a good, (relatively) cheap slot-2 card for the original DS?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, I'll never recommend any 3in1 solution. I just don't like 'em. A full dedicated slot2 cart is the ultimate way to go on a DS, IMO.

Usually, I'd recommend an M3 Perfect (NOT Pro), but they aren't made anymore and are quite difficult to find, but they were the best in their day. So your only real options now are an EZFlash IV or a Supercard, but if you want it for GBA gaming, I'd avoid the Supercard because of the way it slows down in many GBA games.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Another vote to EZ Flash IV, I have had it for 2 years now, and it still works perfectly.
Also never found a game that didn't work for it (GBA that is, don't know about NDS)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good idea