OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone!

So... I have a problem with SS.

I'm trying to play it on my soft-modded wii. Currently using Loader Gx. I was playing the game fine until I got to Eldin Volcano... then after some minutes, the BGM stops and I can't control Link anymore... However, the animations are still running and the game eventually freezes.

Now, I found a post in the forums from 2012... and they did not have a solution then, so I'm reposting this now in hopes someone can help me out! I'm sure other people have faced this before!

Thanks in advance.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
mine do pretty much the same thing, except the BGM doesnt stops

then i realize that my external drive causes that

i changed from 250gb 2.5" into a case powered is a Y usb Cable to a 16gb kingston pendrive and stops the freezes

i dont know if will solve your problem

Matheus Moore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hum... I doubt it is my external drive because everything else works... It's just a problem with SS. But I will try using a different usb storage device... I'll post the results soon.

Matheus Moore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So... Apparently!!!! I solved the issue. As I thought it wasn't my HDD. It was indeed the cIOS I had installed. I used d2x and installed IOS 56 in slot 249 and used that to run the game. I saw somewhere that SS works better in that IOS. I also downloaded the same copy I had but from a different source and then used Pimp My Wii to udpate my IOS and now everything is working fine so far...

If I encounter any other issues I will report to you guys.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh