The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Region -------- NTSC
Language ------ Multi 3
Release Date -- 11/20/2011
Size ---------- 4.37 GB
System -------- Wii
Filename ------ tlozsws-XRD.iso

[---] Game Info [---]

One of the most storied franchises in history soars to new heights. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword shakes up the tried-and-true adventure game formula and marks a turning point for the franchise. The introduction of full motion controls enabled by Wii MotionPlus technology synchronizes player movements with Link's actions while offering the most intuitive play control of any game in the series to date. Explore a massive, multilayered world that seamlessly blends soaring exploration in a sea of clouds with intense ground-based adventuring that blurs the line between the main world and traditional Zelda dungeons. Link soars through the skies on the back of a noble bird and dives beneath the clouds to the continent below in an epic quest that lays the foundation for the events in the critically acclaimed The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

[---] Notes [---]

A special thanks to our supplier who made this early release possible.

Extract with WinRar and burn at 2x - 4x speed with IMGBurn

In order to play this game your Wii must be softmodded or hardchipped

proof: http://hotimg.com/image/bVQsBV2

enjoy!

Probably fake...
i remember that image/"proof" from somewhere else... so i am now 99% sure its fake. 1% represents hope.

It's very similar to the IGN twitter pictures.

Rich never showed the manual with the actual game disc, that's the difference. I just looked at his twitter pictures too. It doesn't match.

https://twitter.com/....com%2FZ8Q6wI6E

You're right. But look at the background. Maybe a little magic with PS? :D

Öhr

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
inside those 7 rarfiles is another rarfile, size 4'700'248'653 bytes
2011-11-10-23-01-18-732.png

Reactions: 2 people

sparktenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
a tleast stay on as a peers to at least help confirm if it's real or not. the sooner we do that the better.

Yousty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That pretty much guarantees it's fake. They placed a rar file inside a rar file so that you couldn't open it up before the downloading was finished to check its contents. Classic torrent trolling.

Snytbaggen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's photoshopped. They took the picture of the game disc and slapped it on the picture with the orchestra CD. Look where the image is cropped in both versions and also at the blue slip sticking out under the manual in both pictures.

sparktenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That pretty much guarantees it's fake. They placed a rar file inside a rar file so that you couldn't open it up before the downloading was finished to realize it was a fake. Classic trolling.

that's not a 100% at all. ive seen plenty of downloads like that that aren't fake. Not exactally a scene release we got here. But it does make me nervous i'll say that.

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If I remember correctly, the first Smash Brawl release contained ackward sized RARs, and it spread through file hosting sites, not even torrent.

Snytbaggen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since this thread moves so fast I'll just make a new post instead of editing my old.

This is the picture I'm talking about, the one associated with the torrent:
Zlfw2.jpg

Compare the borders of the image and also the blue slip behind the manual with this picture from IGN's Twitter:
5dyEX.jpg

And also the CD from Twitter:
3OeiK.jpg

I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1