• Replies 1,628
  • Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryHomes

Trophies
XP
Country
I wish Nintendo will bring us back ,,The Legend of Zelda - A Link to a past" to the WII U. A full HD Remake! Witz amazing & wonderful sounds!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2MrK3rQYrA

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Does that code affect the game at all? Like limited motions or perhaps WM+ is just a scam for more money ¬_¬
Of course it affects the game. Significantly.

If WM+ was a scam for more money than TP would play exactly like SS. Accelerometers can't track in 3D space like this.

AlanWeird

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been keeping tabs on this since last night. Had a near scare with my wii and flashing a new theme (in the end I gave up, but thankyou whoever made priiloader)

Enjoyed the demo. Couldn't get the hang of flying though! Hope its not as difficult as my first experience.

Well done mods for keeping this thread so clean.
It's easy once you get the hang of it. Wave the remote back and forth to flap your wings and gain altitude. Then dive on the bird and intercept it. The 3 charges help with this.

Ahhh... I didn't know about the waving motion. I just sank like a stone. Was worried it was gonna be similar to flying with caped mario in SMW :P

The sky's surely better than the dull lifeless hyrule from twilight princess though. I felt more obligated to finish it than I actually enjoyed it.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does that code affect the game at all? Like limited motions or perhaps WM+ is just a scam for more money ¬_¬

Don't know, haven't tried it since getting a demo is a waste of time. The code is for the demo only, but hey, if it can be done for the demo, it can also be done for the retail version.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

Don't know, haven't tried it since getting a demo is a waste of time. The code is for the demo only, but hey, if it can be done for the demo, it can also be done for the retail version.
As said, using this code will render the game almost entirely unplayable. It will reduce you to one attack, and leave you unable to defeat even the simplest enemies.

♪Sebastian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Then maybe you should read more about the code. It doesn't allow you to play the game properly, you can only stab and do the jump attack and sometimes rarely succeed with a spin attack. WM+ isn't a scam, it's needed to play the game, lol.

blopa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why does you people leak the CD but not the game? I'm tired of listening of the CD already. I want to play the game =(

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Why does you people leak the CD but not the game? I'm tired of listening of the CD already. I want to play the game =(
If I had the game I wouldn't leak it for anything. This is Zelda we're talking about here. I've preordered my copy. From a store. I'll read the manual on the way home and smell the packaging. Plenty of people have the game, apparently. Some know how to dump it.

None of them have. I hope none do.

blopa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If I had the game I wouldn't leak it for anything. This is Zelda we're talking about here. I've preordered my copy. From a store. I'll read the manual on the way home and smell the packaging. Plenty of people have the game, apparently. Some know how to dump it.

None of them have. I hope none do.
I've bought the game too... I just can't wait to play XD

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people who are complaining because they don't have WM+ -> GTFO

easy fella, no ones complaining about not having WM+, I was just curious about the codes that let you "play" without WM+.

sorry, didn't want to insult you, but there are a lot of people out there who complain abount not having WM+ and want to play one of the most epic games for wii...

hawthorneluke

Trophies
XP
Country
A playlist with all songs on the Skyward Sword CD in HD:
http://www.youtube.c...9D74A0FEC2662F7

Enjoy! :)
I wish Nintendo will bring us back ,,The Legend of Zelda - A Link to a past" to the WII U. A full HD Remake! Witz amazing & wonderful sounds!
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=b2MrK3rQYrA

Was just listening to the recorded version of the orchestra, thanks for the link so I can hear everything clearly now!
Was also just listening to the song that's first track on that CD, and the alttp dark world theme part is just EPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning