Gaming Skyward Sword Demo has leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
ok, i give up. how am i supposed to kill the boss that blocks everything!?

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
You have to fake him out. Hold your remote like you'll swing one way, then quickly do it another. Or something.

Basically, don't make your attacks obvious, as in don't telegraph them to him. Or whatever Girahim says when get takes your sword.

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just stand in front of him and point your remote in the opposite direction as he holds his hand, and then slash

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
You have to fake him out. Hold your remote like you'll swing one way, then quickly do it another. Or something.

Basically, don't make your attacks obvious, as in don't telegraph them to him. Or whatever Girahim says when get takes your sword.

thanks. im sure i tryed that but will try again when home...

just stand in front of him and point your remote in the opposite direction as he holds his hand, and then slash

doesnt his hand follow your sword? im sure as soon as i swap sides his hand follows to block...or am i not moving quick enough?

also, does anyone have problems with balancing? is the wiimote supposed to be held vertically?

Netsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

doesnt his hand follow your sword? im sure as soon as i swap sides his hand follows to block...or am i not moving quick enough?

also, does anyone have problems with balancing? is the wiimote supposed to be held vertically?

I think quick enough, but I just stared at his hand and moved my remote and he didn't followed it^^

camman007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I had problems with the boss too, but when he blocked my sword I did the stab motion and that knocked him defenseless to swing away. Hope that helps.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried everything and got MW3 to work but not Skyward Sword!!

NEED HELP!!

Meelow100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I could not get the candles to work but I did use two CD's and point them to my light and it worked:D, It's so fun I played the Skyview Temple and I knew the gameplay would be fun but it was better then I thought :D.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As much as I want the game, I hope it doesn't get leaked early so I can play Super Mario 3D Land before this.

Also, the longer the wait, the more hype for the game.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm dying to play this game. I haven't seen any trailers since e3 and I refuse to play the demo so I can keep the game as fresh as possible, but I have to admit the wait is killing me :P

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I want the game, I hope it doesn't get leaked early so I can play Super Mario 3D Land before this.

Well a few stores in Switzerland are apparently releasing the game on the 11th (according to their websites), and the Netherlands in general is also notorious for breaking street date... so I'd expect a leak pretty soon.

Broken_Cartridge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If it gets leaked before Mario comes out, and you want to play Mario first....then just play Mario and then play Zelda afterwards. Just because it's available doesn't mean you have to play it.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried it, i can see what people are complaining about, one thing i noticed was that the sword wasn't very responsive for me no matter how many times i re-calibrated my wiimote... im sure nintendo has fixed most of this! remember this demo was a very early build of the game so of course there were flaws and thats why we didnt get an e3 demo.

I could not get the candles to work but I did use two CD's and point them to my light and it worked:D, It's so fun I played the Skyview Temple and I knew the gameplay would be fun but it was better then I thought :D.
It was pretty awesome :yaywii:

Öhr

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Running the Demo in FullHD on Dolphin emulator. Nearly flawless :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnbrK_cVKXs

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: User Gates "Disliked" your answer.