Gaming Skyward Sword Demo has leaked.

  • Thread starter Thread starter xvishon
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 194,818
  • Replies Replies 810
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i give up. how am i supposed to kill the boss that blocks everything!?
You have to fake him out. Hold your remote like you'll swing one way, then quickly do it another. Or something.

Basically, don't make your attacks obvious, as in don't telegraph them to him. Or whatever Girahim says when get takes your sword.
 
just stand in front of him and point your remote in the opposite direction as he holds his hand, and then slash
 
ok, i give up. how am i supposed to kill the boss that blocks everything!?
You have to fake him out. Hold your remote like you'll swing one way, then quickly do it another. Or something.

Basically, don't make your attacks obvious, as in don't telegraph them to him. Or whatever Girahim says when get takes your sword.

thanks. im sure i tryed that but will try again when home...

just stand in front of him and point your remote in the opposite direction as he holds his hand, and then slash

doesnt his hand follow your sword? im sure as soon as i swap sides his hand follows to block...or am i not moving quick enough?

also, does anyone have problems with balancing? is the wiimote supposed to be held vertically?
 
ok, i give up. how am i supposed to kill the boss that blocks everything!?
You have to fake him out. Hold your remote like you'll swing one way, then quickly do it another. Or something.

Basically, don't make your attacks obvious, as in don't telegraph them to him. Or whatever Girahim says when get takes your sword.

thanks. im sure i tryed that but will try again when home...

just stand in front of him and point your remote in the opposite direction as he holds his hand, and then slash

doesnt his hand follow your sword? im sure as soon as i swap sides his hand follows to block...or am i not moving quick enough?

also, does anyone have problems with balancing? is the wiimote supposed to be held vertically?

I think quick enough, but I just stared at his hand and moved my remote and he didn't followed it^^
 
ok, i give up. how am i supposed to kill the boss that blocks everything!?
You have to fake him out. Hold your remote like you'll swing one way, then quickly do it another. Or something.

Basically, don't make your attacks obvious, as in don't telegraph them to him. Or whatever Girahim says when get takes your sword.

thanks. im sure i tryed that but will try again when home...

just stand in front of him and point your remote in the opposite direction as he holds his hand, and then slash

doesnt his hand follow your sword? im sure as soon as i swap sides his hand follows to block...or am i not moving quick enough?

also, does anyone have problems with balancing? is the wiimote supposed to be held vertically?

I had problems with the boss too, but when he blocked my sword I did the stab motion and that knocked him defenseless to swing away. Hope that helps.
 
I could not get the candles to work but I did use two CD's and point them to my light and it worked:D, It's so fun I played the Skyview Temple and I knew the gameplay would be fun but it was better then I thought :D.
 
As much as I want the game, I hope it doesn't get leaked early so I can play Super Mario 3D Land before this.

Also, the longer the wait, the more hype for the game.
 
I'm dying to play this game. I haven't seen any trailers since e3 and I refuse to play the demo so I can keep the game as fresh as possible, but I have to admit the wait is killing me :P
 
As much as I want the game, I hope it doesn't get leaked early so I can play Super Mario 3D Land before this.

Also, the longer the wait, the more hype for the game.

Well a few stores in Switzerland are apparently releasing the game on the 11th (according to their websites), and the Netherlands in general is also notorious for breaking street date... so I'd expect a leak pretty soon.
 
As much as I want the game, I hope it doesn't get leaked early so I can play Super Mario 3D Land before this.

Also, the longer the wait, the more hype for the game.
If it gets leaked before Mario comes out, and you want to play Mario first....then just play Mario and then play Zelda afterwards. Just because it's available doesn't mean you have to play it.
 
Just tried it, i can see what people are complaining about, one thing i noticed was that the sword wasn't very responsive for me no matter how many times i re-calibrated my wiimote... im sure nintendo has fixed most of this! remember this demo was a very early build of the game so of course there were flaws and thats why we didnt get an e3 demo.

I could not get the candles to work but I did use two CD's and point them to my light and it worked:D, It's so fun I played the Skyview Temple and I knew the gameplay would be fun but it was better then I thought :D.
It was pretty awesome :yaywii:
 
Running the Demo in FullHD on Dolphin emulator. Nearly flawless :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnbrK_cVKXs
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted