Skyrim transfer save to other ps3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by d3monic2k5, Apr 17, 2016.

1. d3monic2k5
    OP

d3monic2k5 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2016
    United States
    OK I had a ps3 with skyrim game save I got pretty far on.

The machine was starting to freeze alot, so I backed up the save onto a USB and bought another ps3.

When I got another ps3 and loaded up the game save, it now it says something like "the game save belongs to another user and you can't save". It loads up fine and I am right where I left off, but I can't save any progress.

There is all sorts of info online on how to bypass this, but I can't do it because I can't download the software to do it due to lack of high speed internet and access to a PC. (Android phone on 4G)

I have the original save from my old ps3, and a save from the new ps3 for reference (since I saw some people need a save from the new system to make the magic happen)

I never connected the previous system or this one to PSN.

Can anyone help me?? It would be greatly appreciated more than you could imagine.

2. Daniel41550

Daniel41550 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 21, 2015
    United States
    The only way you can do it is if you have access to a computer. You might want to try and use a public PC. If you do get access to a pc, you should use this: http://digiex.net/downloads/downloa...ps3-bruteforce-save-data-v4-4-2-download.html to change the user on your save. What you will need to do it get a save from the PS3 that you want to move it to as a reference, and copy the user ID to the skyrim save.

If you want, I can do it for you, but you will need a USB OTG Cable to connect the Flash Drive, and I will need the Skyrim Save and a save from any game that saves on the target PS3. Just PM me or post here if you would want me to do this.