Sky3DS - can't update LEGO Batman 3

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by markmcrobie, Feb 4, 2015.

1. markmcrobie
    OP

markmcrobie GBAtemp Fan

May 24, 2008
    Every other game I've tried that has an update says "Press Y to update", then it goes through the update process and updates just fine.

For some reason LEGO Batman 3 goes through the update process, but then still tells me there's an update, no matter how many times I do it.

At no point does the update fail or give an error, it says it's completed successfully just like every other game.

Any ideas?

2. SomecallmeBerto

SomecallmeBerto The Anti-Hero

Dec 17, 2014
    United States
    USA
    Once you boot the game does it anywhere on the title screen give you a version number? - I would also check Data Management and see if the update data is there.

3. markmcrobie
    OP

markmcrobie GBAtemp Fan

May 24, 2008
    No, no version number and nothing relating to LEGO Batman 3 in Data Management (I checked Software, Extra Data and Add-on Content)

4. SomecallmeBerto

SomecallmeBerto The Anti-Hero

Dec 17, 2014
    United States
    USA
    How odd...is this the ONLY game giving you this issue? One way to test would be to deslte the update data of another game and see if you are able to re-download and install the update.

5. markmcrobie
    OP

markmcrobie GBAtemp Fan

May 24, 2008
    Yep, only this game. Every other game I've had before and since that required an update has worked flawlessly.

6. bonehead77

bonehead77 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2016
    Hi,
    I have the same issue, and I only have it in Lego Batman 3 and Lego Ninjago. Could be related to games region? I guess they are in EUR but not sure.
    Thanks

7. Cha0s Em3rald

Cha0s Em3rald Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2015
    I am working on a file that will be used with GroovyCIA & I think I have found the answer to both your problems. Both those games have multiple EUR region dumps eur - english, eur - spanish, eur - italian, eur - french & eur - german so the problem is you are using the wrong eur version for your console ie if you are in France you need the eur - french version rom or you won't be able to download the update. Add the correct rom & the update should download fine