Hacking Sky3ds 10-limit games cracked tool which saves perfectly[Sky3DScTool.exe]

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I guess they were beta testing Sky3DS on the two Malaysia planes that crashed/went missing earlier this year. :P

Indeed still too soon :/
There are more dutch people on this forum than you know and it's quite possible there are people who lost relatives or friends in that incident...

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The post is a bit hard to decrypt, but what I could gather from is it that this:
- Converts games to Card2, so it will save correctly beyond the 10 game limit.
- Changes the game header to match one of the 10 "allowed" games so the Sky3DS will see it as the same game and accept it? (unsure on this)
- Lets you have 10 unique games per MicroSD card. Which is not optimal but still much better.
Is that right?
Anyway nice work :)

Well, after checking a CARD1 patched rom with rom-tool, it seems that it the rom is always a CARD1 game, not CARD2.

Do have I to patch the game to CARD2 manually before using this tool?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I would convert the roms to card2 BEFORE any patches or trimming. Just to be sure things go smoothly. That's what I'd do with my DS roms, is apply AP patches to a clean rom dump, and THEN trim it down.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I would convert the roms to card2 BEFORE any patches or trimming. Just to be sure things go smoothly. That's what I'd do with my DS roms, is apply AP patches to a clean rom dump, and THEN trim it down.
if your converting everything to card2, i dont think you should be trimming them :P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i don't think the nationality of the friends and relatives matter, what matters is that while it may be a "joke" to you, there are still people grieving for their lost friends and family and it wouldn't be nice if you lost someone in something like that and people are just taking the piss laughing about something that your mum,dad,child or best friend died in........show a bit of sensitivity maybe :)

dont get me wrong im not one of those "never joke about this or that" types....but there is a time and a place, and a public forum with such a recent event would be siding on the more inconsiderate side of the spectrum

viewsat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
often what makes something funny is being so inappropriate in the first place. myself often the butt of the joke i think its important to be able to laugh at yourself or even a horrible tragedy like a plane going down. Of course with SKY3DS it is NO JOKING MATTER! Be safe keep your 3ds battery out whilst aboard commercial airliners/Mall.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
People is possible follow a thread? Why lot of ot? We have lost lot of good chance for this attitude. ..
It works or not? ?? With this tool i can play infinite games? ?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If the creators of Sky3DS had any sense about them, they'd drop the ten game limit now that it has been cracked. They'd also drop the price to be comparable to Gateway before Gateway releases their 9.x exploit. But I guess in the end Sky3DS was really just a quick cash grab. That should've been pretty obvious to everyone.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the creators of Sky3DS had any sense about them, they'd drop the ten game limit now that it has been cracked. They'd also drop the price to be comparable to Gateway before Gateway releases their 9.x exploit. But I guess in the end Sky3DS was really just a quick cash grab. That should've been pretty obvious to everyone.

Ok....I think you mean the resellers need to drop the prices.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Just get a Gateway. This is silly, giving money over to them (MORE than gateway) for an inferior cart is just a bad idea. It's like MT card avoid it.

Reactions: Xzi

themachine23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Very bad translation of tutorial.

I just need to "patch" roms with this tool or I need to do more things, like press the switch button on the right time or something like this?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok....I think you mean the resellers need to drop the prices.
Sky3DS gives the resellers a suggested price and sells them units at a slightly lower price than that suggestion so resellers can make money. If the resellers drop the price of all their current stock, they lose money on all the units they bought from Sky3DS. The manufacturer has to drop the price first. And believe me, they could sell these things at a lower price than Gateway if they wanted to and still turn a profit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.