Hacking Sky3ds 10-limit games cracked tool which saves perfectly[Sky3DScTool.exe]

flarn2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, because this is going to be SO useful in a few weeks when GW release their update....

It will be for the people who already bought a Sky3DS before the Gateway announcement (perhaps misunderstanding the 10 game limit as meaning 10 games per microSD card) and don't want to buy a Gateway as well.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, make this more popular. If we make it popular enough, Gateway might be more inclined to actually release their update.
This is awesome! I am ordering my Sky3DS right now and throwing up my useless Gateway on eBay. They tested it with 11 games and it works! That's ONE whole more game! So worth it now. Screw Gateway.

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
Afaik, this will cause the LED on the cart to keep flashing. I remember this 'breakthrough' being mentioned days after SKY3DS was out.

Not that I can confirm this but, just something to keep note of.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So this tool allows changes EEPROM saves to NAND saves so that the Sky3DS will write all saves to the MicroSD card instead of the Sky3DS internal flash. This obviously comes with some restrictions so the rest of the guide is just steps to ensure that no save data is lost or corrupted.

This is good news for Sky3DS owners!

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
So this tool allows changes EEPROM saves to NAND saves so that the Sky3DS will write all saves to the MicroSD card instead of the Sky3DS internal flash. This obviously comes with some restrictions so the rest of the guide is just steps to ensure that no save data is lost or corrupted.

This is good news for Sky3DS owners!

This means that Sky3DS owners now are able to "backup" saves?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NO111ONE @ NO111ONE: Oh my god drug dealers inbound, panic