Hacking skipping videos in games

narcispy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some games burned to DVD-R that I'm booting from NeoGamma R7 and CiosCORP 3.3 (either one, doesn't matter) well they work fine as far as being able to play them, however, many of them the video portions between games seem to skip and even stop at times. A few notable ones I can think off the top of my head are Wario Shake It, Mario Galaxy, and Punch Out. You can tell that the Wii is having a hard time reading the game in the drive or a similar situation. I recently switched up my discs as I thought Sony DVD-R burned at 2.4x wasn't cutting it for the system and got some Verbatim DVD-R's, well the problem still is happening and I burned all of them at 1x now, so I'm unsure as to why it's skipping. I can take the same images from my discs and they work perfectly fine on an iso loader. This Wii has never been opened and is brand new as of last week so I haven't done anything like adjust the POTS. My question is, do I need to do something like adjust the POTS or use an iso loader instead for faster read times?

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's only reading at 3x, which is not enough for the videos on quite a few games. There is no solution for burned games.

If you use a USB or SD loader, it'll run at USB 2.0 speeds, which is much faster, even faster than official disc reading, and so you will not only have NO trouble whatsoever with videos, but games in general will load faster. In Animal Crossing: City Folk, for example, I had 10 seconds load times whenever I entered or left a building on a burned copy, and playing from USB HDD reduced this to 2 seconds. Quite worth it, if you ask me.

narcispy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright cool I'll do that, just wish I knew which USB hdd's were compatable, don't want to get one that doesn't work with the loader

marice

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
narcispy said:
Alright cool I'll do that, just wish I knew which USB hdd's were compatable, don't want to get one that doesn't work with the loader

We have a wiki here bro...
also: google is ur homey
wink.gif

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?tit...patibility_List

enjoy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: