mike1984

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just got my R4 yesterday and I love it so far. One thing though, im not sure how skins work. How do I install them and where can I get nice ones? I saw a Mario skin in another post and thought it was awesome. Any help on installing them would be awesome.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In the _system_ folder, there is a theme folder. Open that up, and you'll find 12 folders called theme 1, theme 2, and so on. Every theme has to have a background 1 and 2, as well as a logos and icon images. HAS to be in .bmp format, I think 24-bit. There is also a theme.ini in there. When you want to replace a theme, copy the contents of the folder of the theme you had just downloaded and replace the old files. Do NOT copy the folder into the themes folder, it will not read if you do. Also, there are a mximum of 12 themes. And do not rename the theme folders, keep them theme 1, 2, 3... So here's a kinda directions list on how to get there.

ROOT --> _system_ ----> themes ---> theme 1

contents of downloaded them go into the theme 1 folder.

Go to the downloads section of GBAtemp, and download SimplySkin by JDBye to make your own. Or go to www.ndsthemes.com.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0