Hacking skin for m3real media section

gcstr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any skins (i guess that is what they are called) for the media player section on the M3real (and I guess the g6Real)?

I use the Vista looking theme on the real but would like the media section to look the same.

cheers

llatnik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'v been told it cant be skinned, yet another problem with it, frankly for media on my M3 REAL I just open moonshell, it runs faster looks better runs all DPGs and is skinnable, oh and doesn't freeze as often as Eskimo nudists

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
the ones on nds themes don't work on my ds. they get downloaded as .nds files and when you try to run them they hang.

you can change the skin but it takes a bit of work. you can load a total of 4 skins. two should be there by default. to make new skins make two new folders (skin3 and skin4) in the system folder. then copy the first skin into the folders and just replace whatever item you wish to change (the back ground or icon or everything) with another picture of the same size. it's pretty easy to do in photoshop.

llatnik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the ones on nds themes don't work on my ds. they get downloaded as .nds files and when you try to run them they hang.

you can change the skin but it takes a bit of work. you can load a total of 4 skins. two should be there by default. to make new skins make two new folders (skin3 and skin4) in the system folder. then copy the first skin into the folders and just replace whatever item you wish to change (the back ground or icon or everything) with another picture of the same size. it's pretty easy to do in photoshop.

I think what you are talking about is skins for the main menu, he probably means for the inbuilt media player... the inbuilt mediaplayer is based off moonshell, but it has no folders so I dunno how you get in there and skin it,

me I just use Moonshell, works better faster and is skinnable, plus it plays the newer DPG videos^^

gcstr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what s the newer dpg format - the inbuilt player plays dpg and dsm fine on my m3real

if i install moonshell do I have a button for it - does it use the media button thet the in built player curently uses?

I think what you are talking about is skins for the main menu, he probably means for the inbuilt media player... the inbuilt mediaplayer is based off moonshell, but it has no folders so I dunno how you get in there and skin it,

me I just use Moonshell, works better faster and is skinnable, plus it plays the newer DPG videos^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse