skin for m3real media section

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by gcstr, Dec 22, 2007.

Dec 22, 2007

skin for m3real media section by gcstr at 10:18 AM (1,205 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. gcstr
    OP

Newcomer gcstr Advanced Member

Australia
    Are there any skins (i guess that is what they are called) for the media player section on the M3real (and I guess the g6Real)?

I use the Vista looking theme on the real but would like the media section to look the same.

cheers

2. llatnik

Newcomer llatnik Advanced Member

Australia
    I'v been told it cant be skinned, yet another problem with it, frankly for media on my M3 REAL I just open moonshell, it runs faster looks better runs all DPGs and is skinnable, oh and doesn't freeze as often as Eskimo nudists

3. Kiljaeden

Member Kiljaeden GBAtemp Regular

Australia
  4. nin10do

Member nin10do GBAtemp Fan

Taiwan
    the ones on nds themes don't work on my ds. they get downloaded as .nds files and when you try to run them they hang.

you can change the skin but it takes a bit of work. you can load a total of 4 skins. two should be there by default. to make new skins make two new folders (skin3 and skin4) in the system folder. then copy the first skin into the folders and just replace whatever item you wish to change (the back ground or icon or everything) with another picture of the same size. it's pretty easy to do in photoshop.

5. llatnik

Newcomer llatnik Advanced Member

Australia
    I think what you are talking about is skins for the main menu, he probably means for the inbuilt media player... the inbuilt mediaplayer is based off moonshell, but it has no folders so I dunno how you get in there and skin it,

me I just use Moonshell, works better faster and is skinnable, plus it plays the newer DPG videos^^

6. gcstr
    OP

Newcomer gcstr Advanced Member

Australia
    what s the newer dpg format - the inbuilt player plays dpg and dsm fine on my m3real

if i install moonshell do I have a button for it - does it use the media button thet the in built player curently uses?