The King of the Cosmos
OP
Trophies
Website
pachimod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
There are six new vids of upcoming games in the US Eshop. They download to the sdcard for you to keep.

Super Mario 3D Land
Mariokart 7
Luigi's Mansion 2
Animal Crossing
Paper Mario
Mario Tennis

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Old news, the were up since yesterday
wink.gif

EDIT: Oh maybe for the US they weren't.

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did anyone recieved a spotpass notification ? because i recived one from nintendo about the new trailers but it seems the trailer aren't in the eshop yet because i get that there is no information about that software (mariokart 7)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pretty nice that you can get individual spotpass notifications for the games you're interested in.
Too bad there's still not a single demo available on the e-shop.

You know that if you download so many games to the home menu, the amount you can hold suddenly doubles? I don't think there's an upper-limit to the home menu other than your SD card.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At 0:50 into the MK7 vid it sounds like someone says "Shit!" LOL ... it's Luigi getting hit with a fireball, but it doesn't sound like Luigi. Sounds like Mario.

it's at about 0:45 in this YT vid...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS8YuB-w8VI[/youtube]

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
Hanafuda said:
At 0:50 into the MK7 vid it sounds like someone says "Shit!" LOL ... it's Luigi getting hit with a fireball, but it doesn't sound like Luigi. Sounds like Mario.

it's at about 0:45 in this YT vid...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS8YuB-w8VI[/youtube]
Mario Games leveling-up huh? ahahaha
soon Mario Games will be like GTA.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Saw all these yesterday lol, I'm interested in Kid Icarus, Mario Kart, Super Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Mario Tennis.

Mario Tennis has some great Depth compared to the others.
I'm not really one to enjoy Paper Mario, something I never enjoyed.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I got the videos yesterday, it's pretty sweet, although I'm really hoping for demos...

Also, I just got SpotPass notifications from all of the individual videos, since I opted in for all them.
Maybe they are test notifications? Like how the eShop did a test notification before it gave us the notification that said, "Go download the videos!"
Notifications are as follows:
Mario Tennis: JJVE(en)
Animal Crossing: JJYE(en)
Paper Mario: JJXE(en)
Luigi's Mansion 2: JJZE(en)
Mario Kart 7: JJ6E(en)
Super Mario 3D Land: JJ7E(en)

(Obviously I have a USA 3DS.)

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
weren't we supposed to get a kid icarus trailer?
I was wondering the same thing... Apparently the US didn't get it.

NoA's website says six trailers...

NoE's website says seven trailers...

That makes no sense at all...

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luigi's Mansion is looking so good. It has to be the best use of 3D so far, imo. I'm going to end up buying every one of these games featured, except maybe Mario Tennis. Hopefully it'll have the depth to warrant a full price tag.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
awssk8er said:
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
weren't we supposed to get a kid icarus trailer?
I was wondering the same thing... Apparently the US didn't get it.

NoA's website says six trailers...

NoE's website says seven trailers...

That makes no sense at all...
How hard is it to keep everything equal?!
mad.gif
not fair

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Kid Icarus not having a US trailer is bad, bad news... that's like Nintendo of America shrugging it off. I mean, sure we had that E3 downloadable vid, but now that the other titles have updated vids, what could be the reason why NoA decided not to update this one video as well? I mean, Animal Crossing had japanese text, but it being available on US eShop pretty much confirms that Nintendo will release it to the US. So why is there no Kid Icarus video?

I hope I'm wrong, plus there's been no announcements to the contrary, but I get the bad feeling that as of the moment, Kid Icarus may not be coming to the US. #purespeculation #inb4igetflamed

EDIT: Luigi's Mansion 2 looks awesome, but the vid had choppy framerate. I hope it's not real-time rendering when they recorded that, because by now we're all used to games on the 3DS having at least 30fps, with most titles clocking at 60fps.

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i really hope for kid ikarus uprasing will be releasing on my country
smile.gif
not that reason for only japanese region like unreleased games.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
ferofax said:
Kid Icarus not having a US trailer is bad, bad news... that's like Nintendo of America shrugging it off. I mean, sure we had that E3 downloadable vid, but now that the other titles have updated vids, what could be the reason why NoA decided not to update this one video as well? I mean, Animal Crossing had japanese text, but it being available on US eShop pretty much confirms that Nintendo will release it to the US. So why is there no Kid Icarus video?
Despite that, the videos in YouTube largely DID show that Kid Icarus will be coming to USA.

Only games like Friend Collection won't get localized (but no confirmation though. I'm just guessing as the DS version did not make its way out of Japan.)

On topic: I really liked the Mario Kart 7 video. It really feels as though I'm playing the game. I even titled my 3DS while at it. Day one purchase for me.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chris888222 said:
ferofax said:
Despite that, the videos in YouTube largely DID show that Kid Icarus will be coming to USA.

Only games like Friend Collection won't get localized (but no confirmation though. I'm just guessing as the DS version did not make its way out of Japan.)

On topic: I really liked the Mario Kart 7 video. It really feels as though I'm playing the game. I even titled my 3DS while at it. Day one purchase for me.
There is no way the US could not get Kid Icarus...

At E3 when the 3DS was announced, they opened it up with a Kid Icarus trailer. They did say a while back that it would be released in the US by the end of 2011, and everywhere else 2012, but they ended up extending it to Q1 2012 for all regions. The US is getting Kid Icarus, but I don't understand why we didn't get the trailer. I don't see how it makes any sense.

Also, they should be promoting Kid Icarus the most. To most people it's a new franchise, so not everyone sees the game and realizes it's first party, or even what it's about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1