Gaming six new vids for download in the Estore

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Let them just damn localize Fire Emblem. If they do so I woould not care to much about other games anymore(Most)
tongue.gif

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
awssk8er said:
chris888222 said:
ferofax said:
Kid Icarus not having a US trailer is bad, bad news... that's like Nintendo of America shrugging it off. I mean, sure we had that E3 downloadable vid, but now that the other titles have updated vids, what could be the reason why NoA decided not to update this one video as well? I mean, Animal Crossing had japanese text, but it being available on US eShop pretty much confirms that Nintendo will release it to the US. So why is there no Kid Icarus video?
Despite that, the videos in YouTube largely DID show that Kid Icarus will be coming to USA.

Only games like Friend Collection won't get localized (but no confirmation though. I'm just guessing as the DS version did not make its way out of Japan.)

On topic: I really liked the Mario Kart 7 video. It really feels as though I'm playing the game. I even titled my 3DS while at it. Day one purchase for me.
There is no way the US could not get Kid Icarus...

At E3 when the 3DS was announced, they opened it up with a Kid Icarus trailer. They did say a while back that it would be released in the US by the end of 2011, and everywhere else 2012, but they ended up extending it to Q1 2012 for all regions. The US is getting Kid Icarus, but I don't understand why we didn't get the trailer. I don't see how it makes any sense.

Also, they should be promoting Kid Icarus the most. To most people it's a new franchise, so not everyone sees the game and realizes it's first party, or even what it's about.
It doesn't make sense, and yes they should be promoting it at least alongside Mario Kart 7, but the video not appearing along with the others is very suspicious at best. I consider these videos as "official promotion", but with Kid Icarus missing from the line-up, does it mean NoA is not promoting it officially anymore?

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferofax said:
EDIT: Luigi's Mansion 2 looks awesome, but the vid had choppy framerate. I hope it's not real-time rendering when they recorded that, because by now we're all used to games on the 3DS having at least 30fps, with most titles clocking at 60fps.

It doesn't even have a release date outside of "2012", so it's likely a symptom of a build of a game that isn't going to be out until the end of the first quarter, best-case.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ergo said:
ferofax said:
EDIT: Luigi's Mansion 2 looks awesome, but the vid had choppy framerate. I hope it's not real-time rendering when they recorded that, because by now we're all used to games on the 3DS having at least 30fps, with most titles clocking at 60fps.

It doesn't even have a release date outside of "2012", so it's likely a symptom of a build of a game that isn't going to be out until the end of the first quarter, best-case.
then i suppose it looks great for a really early build. ahaha, i really wasn't this anal on framerates (spent a good half of the last decade playing DS games), but 15fps for the 3DS just won't cut it if the handheld is capable of so much more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==