Hacking Sites for CoverArt

henkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It really bothers you a lot, you have to pay for mass download on wiiboxart, its your life mission to find freesites where you can download covers?

Ok since the site's you posted are free, but only to download covers one at a time, this site you can download covers for FREE one at a time to:

http://www.wiiboxart.com/

And to help you sleep a little better:

http://www.console-covers.com/

This site does however need FREE registration and I think you can download only a few covers a day, havent used it for a while. So with this site, you have something to BITCH about again.

EDIt: Yet another useless topic about coverart

neardark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I donated and before it was a FEE rather than a donation, but I think those who create the USB loader want a site that won't be charging those who use it, this is not about me.

Also I already have all the covers from wiiboxart and a few other sites.

your living proof that ignorance is bliss.

That useless you replied!

henkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Who died at the USB loader team and made you there spokesman?

You dont hear them bitching about wiiboxart, for three days.

EDIT: Will you please stay ontopic, this topic is about FREE coverart links.

neardark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
"stay on topic"

Tell yourself that.

Do you think because your a fan of a site that charges, that everyone else is not entitled to be made aware of free alternatives?

bluescreen81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

neardark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

henkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
neardark said:
"stay on topic"

Tell yourself that.

Do you think because your a fan of a site that charges, that everyone else is not entitled to be made aware of free alternatives?

Yes, I support free alternatives of coverart, thats why I gave you two links where you can download coverart for free, one at a time.

rutny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit - yeah ...bad quote...was late..my bad. but yeah back to the topic,

If you are a fan of Dj Taz's site, please don't flame this thread. This was obviously created to provide for alternate solutions. It was weird over the last couple days how his minions come out of the woodwork to flame people that do not like and/or agree to his site. Bottom line folks. We ALL have differing views and opinions, and must try to remember that. Also, life is about choices and we should be free to choose to use something else if we so desire. If someone whats to help the community by providing other sources, allow him that. It is his right to do so, just as it is your right to PAY to use wiiboxart if you so decide.

henkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rutny said:
Dude, seems to me you are the ignorant one. This was a PERFECTLY valid topic and didn't need a little troll like you in here flaming ....You like http://www.wiiboxart.com/ so bad... go choke on it for all we care.

The nerve.... a person who CARES about the community enough to research and locate other places users can get their covers from, and you have to show your ignorance and ass I might say. If you like I will create a thread for http://www.wiiboxart.com/ just for you so you can play with your play things there and not hijack someone else's thread....ok?

QUOTE(neardark @ Jul 1 2009, 09:40 AM) rutny i think you qouted the wrong person?? lol

LOL and how does he know I am a troll?

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neardark said:
Please post your favourite "FREE" CoverArt sites, only those who do not require a fee tof any kind.

here is 3 for starters.

http://awiibit.com/

http://gbatemp.net/newgon/?dat=wii

http://www.teambadattitude.co.uk/art/wii/0001.htm

Um, you know that www.wiiboxart.com offers the same FREE things that these sites do, right? Except better, because you can get any cover type (regular, 3d, full box art, 16/9, etc) and size that you want, already with the correct name. NO CHARGE. None. Nada. Every site you've listed is inferior.

I know what you're going to do next..... you'll change the subject and call me a moron. Big surprise.

You've got a personal vendetta, and you can't be wrong.

The one thing wiiboxart charges for, NONE of the sites you're offering do for free. So how are they better alternatives, in any way whatsoever?

If you're going to respond, then please answer my question, and do so maturely, or don't answer at all. No ridiculous name calling, etc.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imapterodactyl said:
Um, you know that www.wiiboxart.com offers the same FREE things that these sites do, right? Except better, because you can get any cover type (regular, 3d, full box art, 16/9, etc) and size that you want, already with the correct name. NO CHARGE. None. Nada. Every site you've listed is inferior.

I really, really, don't want to get involved in this silliness, but there's one thing you can't do on www.wiiboxart.com: you can't use it with a USB Loader without paying. If that one feature was brought back without requiring logins or IP bans, there would be no bitching and moaning from all these people.

Make it a true donation system and do away with locking out "paid" members.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hdhacker said:
imapterodactyl said:

I really, really, don't want to get involved in this silliness, but there's one thing you can't do on www.wiiboxart.com: you can't use it with a USB Loader without paying. If that one feature was brought back without requiring logins or IP bans, there would be no bitching and moaning from all these people.

Fair enough, although you can't do that with any of the listed alternatives either.

I've had enough of this myself, so I'll take your cue, hdhacker. I'm done here.

I wish neardark would do the same, but he's got his little war to carry out, so let him have it.

rutny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imapterodactyl said:
hdhacker said:
imapterodactyl said:

Fair enough, although you can't do that with any of the listed alternatives either.

I've had enough of this myself, so I'll take your cue, hdhacker. I'm done here.

I wish neardark would do the same, but he's got his little war to carry out, so let him have it.

imapterodactyl
Please go read the ENTIRE thread, and be sure to read my post. Unfortunately it is folks like you that fan the fires. Let's all work to put them out, rather than make them bigger.
I'll reiterate again, if you like www.wiiboxart.com by all means use it and enjoy it to the fullest. For those who do not wish to use that website (for all the varying reasons) this thread is for you to have other alternatives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)