Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hdhacker said:
djtaz said:
hdhacker said:
Is that why you started to watermark your images?

Really tacky dude.

Naah , that was only done as a test to see how many went to my site to spot it - quite a few it seems - thats the only cover thats done that way and it was immediately spotted by pretty much all other sites, so guess where people are still going for covers ?
tongue.gif

Apparently, people aren't getting their covers from you because anyone can get that cover from just about any of the other sites without the watermark.

so why worry about my site at all ?
Why does everything i do on the site have to make it back here ?

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
hdhacker said:
djtaz said:
hdhacker said:

Really tacky dude.

Naah , that was only done as a test to see how many went to my site to spot it - quite a few it seems - thats the only cover thats done that way and it was immediately spotted by pretty much all other sites, so guess where people are still going for covers ?
tongue.gif

Apparently, people aren't getting their covers from you because anyone can get that cover from just about any of the other sites without the watermark.

You're asking why your Wii cover site keeps coming up on a Wii forum? The same forum that you just posted a poll thread about your site?

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hdhacker said:
djtaz said:
Ive also noticed pretty much every site asking to respect bandwidth - i asked the same initially and no one listened , but since all these sites have cropped up my bandwidth usage has severly dropped (though it may be due to blocking loaders and autodownloads as well)

I can't speak for anyone else, but I never made any such statement. The whole reason other people's sites started cropping up is because they could deal with the bandwidth. Besides, I thought bandwidth wasn't the issue, it was CPU processing?

I thought the same thing when I read that post...

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
hdhacker said:
djtaz said:
hdhacker said:

Really tacky dude.

tongue.gif

I am not sure, but you seem like an attention whore. Why comment people are using "your" covers. How many did you actually do yourself. Maybe it's time for you to drop it. Seems your enjoying this a bit too much. Only time in your life you ever got any attention?

I consider your site a dead issue. So why not shut up about it. Besides, you were so quick to open your mouth and say you would provide your packs to anyone who wanted them. So why do you even care who uses them? Seems just attention hogging from this end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction