shadyboy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Is the "IO37" firmware released thene? Since that is the firmware thats gonna "kill" trucha signed disc`s
cry.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ISO37 has been out ages ago, people have it in their wii's

The trigger isn't out yet.

You'll know when the trigger comes out when the world explodes by n00bs postig and moaning about it.

shadyboy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
well the 2 games I really care about is No More Heroes and Manhunt 2 ( the fixed uncencored one )

but the next thing is, will this new firmware dissable the TP hack? ( havent dont it, but whene enough money will buy a SD card )

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shadyboy said:
well the 2 games I really care about is No More Heroes and Manhunt 2 ( the fixed uncencored one )

but the next thing is, will this new firmware dissable the TP hack? ( havent dont it, but whene enough money will buy a SD card )

Nintendo can't fix the TP Hack via New firmware.

The bug is contained in the disc. Nintendo would need to fix the bug and make new discs.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really enjoy all these stories full of FEAR! I really don't care shit! Why? Because I READ THE FORUMS. Simple as that. just . read . the . forums .

So I decided to stay offline from now on (screw mario kart) and I don't update anymore.

When the day will come that some killer app will appear that needs an update, I just read on this very forum about what's the deal, if I need to update, what the update does and if there's some sort of patched verdion of the game if nescesary.

If more people did the same there wouldn't be as many anxiety topics as there are now.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
B4rtj4h said:
LOL... The Twilight hack is on a disc... its virtualy impossible to patch it with software
tongue.gif
Of course they can, they can't update the disc, but the Wii is the thing that executes the stuff on the disc, so if they just update the Wii to not execute the hack from the disc that'll fix it.
They can for example do a recheck when transporting Save files to check if it's a hacked one, or change the functions that TP uses from the Wii to make them not accesible to the parts that shouldn't be accesible...

They fixed bugs in UMD's with PSP firmware updates too, so I don't see why the Wii shouldn't be able to do so.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
berlinka said:
So I decided to stay offline from now on (screw mario kart) and I don't update anymore.

Your living in FEAR!

I go online with about 6 illegal wiiware titles and leave wiiconnect 24 on. Have i been banned? no, have i got a bricked console? no.

Screw nintendo, i don't fear them.

Monkey01 said:
QUOTE(B4rtj4h @ May 20 2008, 12:02 PM) LOL... The Twilight hack is on a disc... its virtualy impossible to patch it with software
tongue.gif
Of course they can, they can't update the disc, but the Wii is the thing that executes the stuff on the disc, so if they just update the Wii to not execute the hack from the disc that'll fix it.
They can for example do a recheck when transporting Save files to check if it's a hacked one, or change the functions that TP uses from the Wii to make them not accesible to the parts that shouldn't be accesible...

They fixed bugs in UMD's with PSP firmware updates too, so I don't see why the Wii shouldn't be able to do so.

i don't think it can get fixed, if it can why hasn't nintendo fixed it?

shadyboy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
okey okey.. so I live in fear... its just that I care very much about my wii or generally speaking my gaming equipment.

Prime: okey I believe you know...

berlinka: well some of us like`s to be online with the wii.. but ok.. some dont.. I get it now..

sorry for bringing up such a stopid topic...

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Prime said:
Your living in FEAR!

I go online with about 6 illegal wiiware titles and leave wiiconnect 24 on. Have i been banned? no, have i got a bricked console? no.

It's not fear. I really don't give a rats ass about the online stuff on the Wii, which in my case is a benefit, because I can turn the online crap off without missing much.

And I'm sorry to say, but NOW you can go online with 6 illegal games on your console, but in the future you might have a problem. Don't know what problem, but as I said, I just don't care because I don't care for the online Wii experience. The only thing I care about is that I can keep on playing future games. And trust me, if you read your forums, you don't have a worry in the world, because they always find out ways to get the unplayable playable.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
berlinka said:
Prime said:
Your living in FEAR!

It's not fear. I really don't give a rats ass about the online stuff on the Wii, which in my case is a benefit, because I can turn the online crap off without missing much.

And I'm sorry to say, but NOW you can go online with 6 illegal games on your console, but in the future you might have a problem. Don't know what problem, but as I said, I just don't care because I don't care for the online Wii experience. The only thing I care about is that I can keep on playing future games. And trust me, if you read your forums, you don't have a worry in the world, because they always find out ways to get the unplayable playable.

I'll have a problem in the future IF i update.

I said in another topic that you have the choice to update. Nintendo can't make you.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mousan said:
Bob Evil said:
mousan said:
i think it concerns actually only the us consoles
unsure.gif
(if i'm wrong correct me
smile.gif
)

You are wrong.
but tehre wasn't an update with this firmware & mario kart didn't contain an update
blink.gif

System update and Mario kart did contain a update (well for me.)

Trust me (us?) it is out in the wild and people have it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for anyone wondering what that is, basically, it's about the one person in the world without magic, instead he's just dummy strong
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr. What and Dr. Where got lost together somewhere in time, Dr. When is looking for them
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    What about Dr. How?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    OR DR. WHY?
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    @Xdqwerty sorry i get excited when i get to see what type of laser the wii u uses
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    They ALL went to Nurse Why's house
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: SCPs started from some Dr. Who fanfic or smth on 4chan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr How and Why, will be in the prequel
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, or dr when
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    dr what
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooohhh the steamy scene with Nurse Why. omg :blush:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty is Dr. Wut
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey gets mad and tells me its a bad habit to bite your nails, even though I told her I washed my feet first.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Dr Strange is a gynecologist for prostitutes.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Going where lots of men have gone before
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tear off my nails
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a joke, but I used to bite my nails when I was young, but when I started doing construction work and seen what crap was under my nails, I stopped.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What i said isnt a joke
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sometimes yea when they get real long, you want to, but I always end up with a bloody finger or hangnails.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well that's 30 minutes worth of complaining
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They send you the wrong STD medicine again?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only person I've been with was your wife so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    She carrier #1, so she immune
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Already positive for all the others?
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IoaxWwKcrpY&pp=ygUNaGFuZ25haWwgc29uZw%3D%3D