Gaming Since we can download and play straight from the sd card now...

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:
Just the play the installed WADs in the Wii Menu (the flash memory), not the SD Card Menu (moving the installed WAD game will not work in the SD Card Menu).

Actually moving WAD games to SD card will still work....

I forgot what i did, bbut i am able to play wad games straight from sd card menu... (i think i installed ios60/cIOS60

Sachka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Official WAD channels need to be installed to the nand first and then moved to the SD card. However if you got no-copy protection cheat enabled in your system menu (via preloader hack for example) moving installed channels to the SD WONT WORK OK? so be sure to disable the hack BEFORE moving your channels and then put it back to enabled if you want
wink.gif

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sachka said:
Official WAD channels need to be installed to the nand first and then moved to the SD card. However if you got no-copy protection cheat enabled in your system menu (via preloader hack for example) moving installed channels to the SD WONT WORK OK? so be sure to disable the hack BEFORE moving your channels and then put it back to enabled if you want
wink.gif

What are you talking about? You dont need to do that

Sachka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah you do. Try it! patch system menu with no-copy protection and then TRY TO COPY TO SD CARD
TRY IT!
biggrin.gif

Happens to me and my friends when we enable preloader no-copy protection hack on sysmeny 4.0 and 4.1
If hack is enabled, WAD copying from nand to SD using Wii options to transfer it WONT WORK

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sachka said:
Yeah you do. Try it! patch system menu with no-copy protection and then TRY TO COPY TO SD CARD
TRY IT!
biggrin.gif

Happens to me and my friends when we enable preloader no-copy protection hack on sysmeny 4.0 and 4.1
If hack is enabled, WAD copying from nand to SD using Wii options to transfer it WONT WORK

...Whatever, i didnt need to do any of that to play my installed wads from the sd card menu

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jazvdb said:
Sachka said:
TRY IT!
biggrin.gif

...Whatever, i didnt need to do any of that to play my installed wads from the sd card menu
yea all you need is to use dop-iosv7 to trucha patch IOS60 to play wiiware games off the sd card menu

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sachka said:
TRY IT!
biggrin.gif

I have the hack on all the time
Everything works fine
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: