Gaming Sin and Punishment 2

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that "Sin and Punishment 2 has been released. I was wondering of the game is pretty easy to understand. The N64 version had English voice overs but the menu text was still in Japanese. Is this new Wii game import friendly?

Hadrian

Everybody knows badgers like MASH POTATOES!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wont be able to understand the story but the menus are in English and the game doesn't require any knowledge of Japanese to actually play it seeing its a shooter.

Finished it this morning, very good indeed.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess this is going to be one of those games In which I DL the Japanese version first
tongue.gif
I just dont want to risk NOA botching up the US release. Goodness knows I'm still waiting on a US release of "Another Code R" *rolls eyes*

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never played S&P1, and I can speak and read all of no japanese. To navigate into a new game the menu buttons themselves are almost entirely english. I have no clue why i'm saving the world, or what the hell i'm saving it from, but that's really all I need to know.

It's really an ace game too imo.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ossot said:
I never played S&P1, and I can speak and read all of no japanese. To navigate into a new game the menu buttons themselves are almost entirely english. I have no clue why i'm saving the world, or what the hell i'm saving it from, but that's really all I need to know.

It's really an ace game too imo.

You'll find the same case in the first game. I played it in English and still have no fucking clue what happened. All I know is people get infected, shooting, Japan floods with blood, time travel, fight a copy of the Earth as a gigantic Saki, and you want to become a policeman. I still need to play the second one, though.

wrettcaughn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
I guess this is going to be one of those games In which I DL the Japanese version first
tongue.gif
I just dont want to risk NOA botching up the US release. Goodness knows I'm still waiting on a US release of "Another Code R" *rolls eyes*

The PAL release of Another Code: R was good. Worth checking out if you liked Trace Memory/Another Code.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
LightyKD said:
tongue.gif

The PAL release of Another Code: R was good. Worth checking out if you liked Trace Memory/Another Code.

...Trust me, I have my PAL copy! I need to finish that game, I did get pretty far.

Back to S&P2 I love how when you use a GabeCube controller the shooting actually makes use of the R button's button within that button. Its great to see a developer use the "click" feature of the analog shoulder buttons.

wrettcaughn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll have to try the gc controller tonight, didn't even think to. The game itself is pretty fun even though I have no idea whats going on. Just run and shoot!

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Psi has a new girlfriend but I have known her for like 28 years
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Is she you?
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Psi just become a sparkling vampire already
    +1
    The Catboy it's weird there was always something between us.... But neither of us was single at the same time.... But last night we found out we both are... And hmmm 🥰
    +1
    She has all my weak points smart funny blonde and she lights up the room when she walks in and nothing else exists when she is there
    +1
    I would eat the corn out of her.... Lol
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi! You're alive!
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ...and you have yet another new
    girlfried :rolleyes:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    MAKE HER SIGH A PRENUP
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    PSI <3 🌽
    +1
    Lol Veho I'm down to 3
    +1
    Dumping one soon
    +1
    My Facebook has like 120 women now or something lol
    +1
    Each one hotter than the last...
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Ordered a new SSD
    +1
    Your mom's an SSD lol
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Your mom writes to me fast
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I haven't placed an order with Newegg since like 2016 lol
    +1
    Amazon Is better lol
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Hard to find a fast 2tb SSD for 130
    +1
  • Peretti @ Peretti:
    lately I downloaded super mario galaxy for wii, but in the first phase, right in the first cutscene of the game, the game freezes in that part, with the image appearing but completely frozen. I already had this problem with pikmin 2 but in the end I couldn't fix the problem. Has anyone had this problem, and if so, did you find a solution?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Moms spaghetti
    K3N1 @ K3N1: https://youtu.be/R-XUZE--qU8