Gaming Sin and Punishment 2

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
5,554
Trophies
2
Age
38
Location
Angel Grove, CA
XP
5,411
Country
United States
I know that "Sin and Punishment 2 has been released. I was wondering of the game is pretty easy to understand. The N64 version had English voice overs but the menu text was still in Japanese. Is this new Wii game import friendly?
 

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
16,991
Trophies
3
Age
42
XP
5,033
Country
United States
You wont be able to understand the story but the menus are in English and the game doesn't require any knowledge of Japanese to actually play it seeing its a shooter.

Finished it this morning, very good indeed.
 

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
5,554
Trophies
2
Age
38
Location
Angel Grove, CA
XP
5,411
Country
United States
I guess this is going to be one of those games In which I DL the Japanese version first
tongue.gif
I just dont want to risk NOA botching up the US release. Goodness knows I'm still waiting on a US release of "Another Code R" *rolls eyes*
 

Ossot

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
494
Trophies
0
XP
25
Country
United States
I never played S&P1, and I can speak and read all of no japanese. To navigate into a new game the menu buttons themselves are almost entirely english. I have no clue why i'm saving the world, or what the hell i'm saving it from, but that's really all I need to know.

It's really an ace game too imo.
 

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
18,148
Trophies
0
Age
31
Location
The Danger Zone
XP
10,348
Country
United States
Ossot said:
I never played S&P1, and I can speak and read all of no japanese. To navigate into a new game the menu buttons themselves are almost entirely english. I have no clue why i'm saving the world, or what the hell i'm saving it from, but that's really all I need to know.

It's really an ace game too imo.

You'll find the same case in the first game. I played it in English and still have no fucking clue what happened. All I know is people get infected, shooting, Japan floods with blood, time travel, fight a copy of the Earth as a gigantic Saki, and you want to become a policeman. I still need to play the second one, though.
 

retKHAAAN

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
3,840
Trophies
1
XP
1,605
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
I guess this is going to be one of those games In which I DL the Japanese version first
tongue.gif
I just dont want to risk NOA botching up the US release. Goodness knows I'm still waiting on a US release of "Another Code R" *rolls eyes*

The PAL release of Another Code: R was good. Worth checking out if you liked Trace Memory/Another Code.
 

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
5,554
Trophies
2
Age
38
Location
Angel Grove, CA
XP
5,411
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
LightyKD said:
I guess this is going to be one of those games In which I DL the Japanese version first
tongue.gif
I just dont want to risk NOA botching up the US release. Goodness knows I'm still waiting on a US release of "Another Code R" *rolls eyes*

The PAL release of Another Code: R was good. Worth checking out if you liked Trace Memory/Another Code.

...Trust me, I have my PAL copy! I need to finish that game, I did get pretty far.

Back to S&P2 I love how when you use a GabeCube controller the shooting actually makes use of the R button's button within that button. Its great to see a developer use the "click" feature of the analog shoulder buttons.
 

retKHAAAN

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
3,840
Trophies
1
XP
1,605
Country
United States
I'll have to try the gc controller tonight, didn't even think to. The game itself is pretty fun even though I have no idea whats going on. Just run and shoot!
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Dune one sucked
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.