OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
so i bought the game the sims 3 a month ago (updated to latest version)and i found out there is this thing called create a word beta or CAW so i got it and installed it on my windows vista home premium and i went to the game launcher and there was another update just for the CAw so i updated it again and now my current version is 1.12.70.006001 and i opend up the CAW and it said "The sims 3 create a world tool - beta has crashed exception information: attempted to read or write procted memory. This is often imformation that memory is corrupt" so ya i need help ps im NOT A TROLL

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This is actually a common problem, and it is related to the "ambitions" patch.
One solution would be to remove everything, then reinstall everything EXCEPT the ambitions patch, another would be to wait for an official patch that fixes this.

also, another helpful tutorial: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/217509.page

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
tagzard said:
the only sims 3 game i have it the sims 3 im gunna but the ambitions pack maby next month
That's not the point, the "patch" I'm referring to breaks CAW.
Whether or not you have the Ambitions expansion doesn't make much difference

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
ok sorry it is taking so long my compure crashed and i had to restart windows explorer
so its installing right no but i have a question what if it doesnt work when will the patch come out for this thing to work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)