Tutorial Simple Guide to Downgrading your 3DS

Have you been able to successfully downgrade your 3DS/2DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vhaines

Trophies
XP
Country
shit, i got brick on my 10.1 after rebooting it does black screen using home menuhax, now im on to recovery updated to 10.3 well this sysupdate work on 10.3 and browser hax?

Santaros

Trophies
XP
Country
can someone explain to me what this is and how to go about actually removing it?

Read the first post, if you dont have a Japanese 3DS you don't need to worry about it. Assuming you did you would just open the archive track it down and delete that cia file.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
shit, i got brick on my 10.1 after rebooting it does black screen using home menuhax, now im on to recovery updated to 10.3 well this sysupdate work on 10.3 and browser hax?
You know, removing the SD and boot your system without SD could have fixed the problem, this will remove the MenuHax, put SD later back

Reactions: Santaros

Santaros

Trophies
XP
Country

If that happens and you did it via Menuhax you should first check if it boots without the sd card in, your now trying to run 9.2 with the 10.3 menuhax files and it doesn't like it. If that works switch your theme to clear the Menuhax data and you are good to go.

vhaines

Trophies
XP
Country
it does not boot after i remove my sd card, well i did update it to 10.3 now, can i still downgrade it?

vhaines

Trophies
XP
Country
maybe the cause of the brick is that im using a us cia update while my o3ds is japa version? 10.3 downgrading = brick again i will access recovery again if it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...