Status
Not open for further replies.

Endri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay. See you later, sanoblue! I hope the upload is done by when you're back!
wink.gif

lightyear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Torrent? Seriously? You made a huge deal about uploading this game to a torrent? That's absolute garbage!!!! Maybe 2 or 3 people will be lucky enough to get this rip before the scene release. What a waste of bandwidth. Next time stop being so stubborn and listen to the masses...upload sites are the way to go. I get 3.5MB actual DL speeds on upload sites where I'm lucky if I get 3KB on torrent. You could have been done uploading hours ago if you had just used MU or RS or something similar. What a worthless download!

Thanks for wasting all of our time!!!

tenshinoneko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gogetagt said:
Can someone sand me a PM when some rapidshare links are online ?

me too please i couldnt keep with this topic cuz i had to go to sleep. cam someone update me through PM?

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
First , you should uplaoded it to a FTP who has a fast box.. .. then it would have 100/100 lines then .. then , then we can push it to sites then .. this is a wastie of time now .. scene will haev you bet.. time one person gets it on that torrent...

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lightyear said:
Torrent? Seriously? You made a huge deal about uploading this game to a torrent? That's absolute garbage!!!! Maybe 2 or 3 people will be lucky enough to get this rip before the scene release. What a waste of bandwidth. Next time stop being so stubborn and listen to the masses...upload sites are the way to go. I get 3.5MB actual DL speeds on upload sites where I'm lucky if I get 3KB on torrent. You could have been done uploading hours ago if you had just used MU or RS or something similar. What a worthless download!

Thanks for wasting all of our time!!!

Look, I'm grateful for your uploads lightyear. Hell, I've used a few.

But spend more time reading next time. HE IS UPLOADING TO MU AS I TYPE THIS.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hey sano, if any parts are done, I'd throw up a link or 2 on the "other" site. I'm sure people would be more than happy to start mirroring them.

also, I personally would have made them smaller parts. that way, they can be uploaded to almost any site (100MB or less)

lightyear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I missed any mention of reupload on any site. From what I read it was sent to torrent & that was it. If it's being uploaded to an upload site, fine, but it should have been done that way in the first place. I've been sitting on a torrent that's not moving for 20 minutes now...it's worthless, and I hope this is a lesson of just that to the OP.

I'm not just trying to be an ass about it...I'm an uploader myself...a game this big (3.8GB) will never finish for a single person in under a full day. It's a waste of time, and we could all be playing it already had they just listened to everyone about not using torrent in the first place. That's all I've got to say about this...go ahead, think I'm a douche for saying it, but until this is completed being uploaded to RS or MU it's a worthless waste of time & bandwidth. I do appreciate the efforts put forth to get this game on such sites, but I'm speaking solely about the torrent.

****EDIT****

Please do post them as they are finished...you know I'll mirror the crap out of it
tongue.gif
I've got 3 different MU accounts at my disposal.

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
hey sano, if any parts are done, I'd throw up a link or 2 on the "other" site. I'm sure people would be more than happy to start mirroring them.

also, I personally would have made them smaller parts. that way, they can be uploaded to almost any site (100MB or less)
i probably should have.... oh well lol

my hopes are the megaupload site will be used to down then help seed so that the torrent will fly for people

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lightyear said:
I missed any mention of reupload on any site. From what I read it was sent to torrent & that was it. If it's being uploaded to an upload site, fine, but it should have been done that way in the first place. I've been sitting on a torrent that's not moving for 20 minutes now...it's worthless, and I hope this is a lesson of just that to the OP.

I'm not just trying to be an ass about it...I'm an uploader myself...a game this big (3.8GB) will never finish for a single person in under a full day. It's a waste of time, and we could all be playing it already had they just listened to everyone about not using torrent in the first place. That's all I've got to say about this...go ahead, think I'm a douche for saying it, but until this is completed being uploaded to RS or MU it's a worthless waste of time & bandwidth. I do appreciate the efforts put forth to get this game on such sites, but I'm speaking solely about the torrent.
i started the megaupload first mind you.... wasnt moving fast enough... so i started the torrent to let people know its out there and ready available... as for the mega upload its about a third done...

i know this is a pain but be patient... good things come to those who wait and dont flame
lecture.gif

lightyear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sanoblue said:
i started the megaupload first mind you.... wasnt moving fast enough... so i started the torrent to let people know its out there and ready available... as for the mega upload its about a third done...

i know this is a pain but be patient... good things come to those who wait and dont flame
lecture.gif
I'm not flaming...believe me....flaming is way worse for me.

Thanks for the heads up on the MU status...any completed links thus far are greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1