Sigpatches for Tinfoil Installer?

ssmatt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to set up my Switch to boot Atmosphere via Hekate, which is going mostly well, but now I'm getting "an error has occurred" when I try to run the tinfoil installer.

The thing is, this happened before too, and when I installed the sigpatches from here: (https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases) it installed fine, but I tinkered with stuff too much, leading me to starting over because the boot screwed up.

I've got it booting emunand like before, games install and run fine etc and am now getting the error again. Doing the exact same thing with sigpatches this time doesn't seem to be working... this happens whether I do it in applet mode or the other where you hold R.

Switch emunand is on 13.0, 1.1.1E

Can anyone help with this. It's really odd that it worked the first time but not now lol

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to set up my Switch to boot Atmosphere via Hekate, which is going mostly well, but now I'm getting "an error has occurred" when I try to run the tinfoil installer.

The thing is, this happened before too, and when I installed the sigpatches from here: (https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases) it installed fine, but I tinkered with stuff too much, leading me to starting over because the boot screwed up.

I've got it booting emunand like before, games install and run fine etc and am now getting the error again. Doing the exact same thing with sigpatches this time doesn't seem to be working... this happens whether I do it in applet mode or the other where you hold R.

Switch emunand is on 13.0, 1.1.1E

Can anyone help with this. It's really odd that it worked the first time but not now lol
2 things: First, use TinWoo Installer instead. Secondly, use the patches from this thread instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1