Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There is a way, when you connect the dongle to computer using micro USB cable on the windows device manager you can see:

the devices:
View attachment 334248
View attachment 334250
The name of the USB Mass Storage Device is a clue, RCMLoader One is the plastic transparent one, RCM Loader ONE Plus is the white cardboard one (and the Chinese clone)
and on the details of driver, on the Device path you can see the firmware version of the RCM Injector
View attachment 334247

View attachment 334246

So if I have a RCMLoader One (which came in a transparent plastic case) I don't need to update and the latest hekate would still work on it? Thx.

Last edited by hiroakihsu,
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

Windsall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The RCMLoader "V2" ORIGINAL have a problem injecting Hekate 5.6.0 and newer payloads, and need the firmware 2.02 update, can be obtained from https://www.xkit.xyz/support/

But all the Chinese clones allegedly V5 what you can buy on aliexpress do not have the problem and you CAN NOT install the original firmware on it, you can brick it with the new firmware or even if you format the internal USB drive.

If the problem persist you can use ArgonNX (https://github.com/Storm21CH/ArgonNX-SE or https://gbatemp.net/threads/argonnx-se-payload-with-mariko-and-aula-oled-support.581956/) payload and setup to autoboot Hekate, the additional bonus is you will never need to update your injector dongle, only update the payload.bin file ON YOUR SD CARD and voílá!

Hi. I just came across this and was wondering in which cases it applies. I just ordered a rcm loader dongle from aliexpress, and I really don't want to brick anything. Would you be willing to talk more on when that can happen? And what would brick?

It doesn't say what V it is, but it says it has "Built-in Atmosphere, ReiNX and SXOS payload files, one key switch payload."
And I want to change it to hekate payload because that's where I would boot.

Here's a pic of what it looks:
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/S5b88ebb800b648d3924b1e6bd57e0ffdT.jpg?width=1000&height=1000&hash=2000

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
any new RCM Loader buyed from Aliexpress is a Clone which doesn't need any new firmware. they are called V5

and sadly even don't works like the original one, which allowing you to copy multiple payloads and change the one injected with the press of a button, the clones only can inject the one on ATMOSPHERE_HEKATE folder.

Do not try to format the clone one or you will end bricking it.

Windsall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
any new RCM Loader buyed from Aliexpress is a Clone which doesn't need any new firmware. they are called V5

and sadly even don't works like the original one, which allowing you to copy multiple payloads and change the one injected with the press of a button, the clones only can inject the one on ATMOSPHERE_HEKATE folder.

Do not try to format the clone one or you will end bricking it.
Thanks much. I won't try to format it then.
Is that folder good enough for what I want? To use new hekate payloads, essentially.

I don't think i need any atmosphere files in there if i just want to boot hekate, right?

Sam_d

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do I change the boot config to work with hekate
Post automatically merged:

How do I change the boot config to work with hekate

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like all of the sigpatches work with the latest 15.0.1 firmware, according to mrdude.
Atmosphere seems to also work with it, so most likely we won't need any new Loader patches, unless Scires updates Atmos for this subversion firmware.
So far so good. Launched 2 game backups and installed a new backup. Testing some homebrew. Like I said…so far so g

Amon79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi
don t works games new(bayonetta and more)
please help me
Post automatically merged:

who have a sigpatch update!?!?!??!
thanks advantage

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Amon79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i see th discussion...but nothing
please help me..
i put new mod
i enter with tegra with the last firmare
i update the firmware
but nothing

Valkyrie743

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this is sig patch related but when i try to launch a game i just get "checking if software can be run" and it sits on that forever (unless i press cancel) how can i go about fixing this?

bartux

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think the attached archive contains the 15.0.1 sigpatches right?
I can only find the 15.0.0 in it (ini file doesn't contain anything related to 15.0.1)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol