Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, ive upgraded to 15.0
Updated atmosphere 1.3.2
Updated hekate hekate v5.9.0 & Nyx v1.4.0
Updated sigpatch with this thread zip
Uninstall every games
Reset partition in hekate (i guess its like a factory reset?) & emmuc
Installed 2 NSP
One NSP gives this error 2002-1002.

Here is my hekate_ipl.ini

Any help appreciated, i lack of idea :(
Maybe ill try factory reset

THX

First off, update to Atmosphere 1.4.0, same for the signature patches I just added to the OP.
If after updating both Atmosphere and the sigpatches you still have that issue, then try booting in Maintenance mode.
It's absurd how many issues that simple thing that fix.

Reactions: impeeza

Deleted member 523475

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
First off, update to Atmosphere 1.4.0, same for the signature patches I just added to the OP.
If after updating both Atmosphere and the sigpatches you still have that issue, then try booting in Maintenance mode.
It's absurd how many issues that simple thing that fix.
FYI your loader patches have the wrong atmosphere build hash for the pre release. According to sigmapatches, that's the build hash for the silent release from today.

Reactions: impeeza

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
FYI your loader patches have the wrong atmosphere build hash for the pre release. According to sigmapatches, that's the build hash for the silent release from today.

I just wrote thinking it meant "pre-thiscommithash" (as in before this commit), not the actual hash of the original release.
Do you happen to know the exact hash that should go there?
(Btw that shoudn't affect anything, since that line is a comment and is not read by Hekate when applying the patches)

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
FYI, for those that build Hekate themsleves, I noticed that the GUI never got updated to add burnt fuses 17 information. You might want to change the code to this in gui_info.c

leabYez.png

seaside974

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's absurd how many issues that simple thing that fix
"try booting in Maintenance mode." : and then what would i do ?
Thank you for your time
Post automatically merged:

Hi,
Restarted from fresh sd card + Created emmumc + update ATMOSTPHERE to 1.4.0 + Sigpatch + Boot in maintenance mode
I dont know what did the trick, but now it works finally

Thanks so much

Last edited by seaside974,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"try booting in Maintenance mode." : and then what would i do ?
Thank you for your time
Post automatically merged:

Hi,
Restarted from fresh sd card + Created emmumc + update ATMOSTPHERE to 1.4.0 + Sigpatch + Boot in maintenance mode
I dont know what did the trick, but now it works finally

Thanks so much

Basically just booting in Maintenance mode, wait in the Home menu a few seconds and restart.
Apparently it worked for you too :D
Glad it's sorted out!

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
FYI for those that use IPS patch creator, I've been looking at FS wildcards today and think this is a better pattern for finding FS patches from FS 15.x.x, It might work better for the next firmware update as it covers more hex patterns.

FS Patch2: 003688...1F

You can go to the wildcards database and update the SDK 15.3.0 entry. When the next firmware is released, check the FS wildcard override checkbox.

Obviously I don't have a time machine, so can't confirm this will work - however looking at patterns from firmare 10.0.2 until the most recent firmware, this seems like the logical pattern to use.

Last edited by mrdude,

seaside974

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi again, just wondering for next FW Updates about Sigpatch process, can we use Sigpatch-installer.nro ? Is it the same as the zip you posted ?

boroxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
after update everything to the latest to be compatible with fw 15, i cant seem to open edizon cheat shortcut on tesla menu, when i chose edizon, it just exit from tesla menu and i cant access it again with combination button (L1-down d pad-right stick) unless i reboot hekate. i can still use cheat on edizon manually through album folder, but it kinda a hassle since i used to shortcut on tesla menu. anybody know to fix it??

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after update everything to the latest to be compatible with fw 15, i cant seem to open edizon cheat shortcut on tesla menu, when i chose edizon, it just exit from tesla menu and i cant access it again with combination button (L1-down d pad-right stick) unless i reboot hekate. i can still use cheat on edizon manually through album folder, but it kinda a hassle since i used to shortcut on tesla menu. anybody know to fix it??
did u update edizon overlay?

Reactions: boroxs and impeeza

Shae23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to update the overlay module for Edizon. Just Google proferabg Edizon overlay, and update.

Reactions: boroxs

boroxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: slaphappygamer

FirM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so something isn't working. The payload is being launched (device lights up blue), but the screen just remains blank in RCM mode. I removed my previous "atmosphere" and "bootloader" folders, added the new Atmos 1.4.0 (direct from their GitHub), then added the new sigpatches from this thread. I was always told in the past to start with a fresh Atmos to avoid problems. But this didn't help. Thoughts?

Edit - I'm not using any kind of overlay or theme. 100% stock in that way.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
update the payload on your injector to latest hekate, be sure you have the latest hekate package on your SD card, then power off the console (Hold power 30 seconds) then keep pressed the VOL- while you inject the payload, you must go to NYX, let us to know.

FirM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update the payload on your injector to latest hekate, be sure you have the latest hekate package on your SD card, then power off the console (Hold power 30 seconds) then keep pressed the VOL- while you inject the payload, you must go to NYX, let us to know.
Oh WAIT, I always need Hekate too? I always thought it was Hekate OR Atmos, so I cut out Hekate to be efficient.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: Pleasure to meet you +1