Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

Bast0s

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Be aware of that forwarder, it doesn't work on newer firmware, go to LINKS for software to generate Forwarders working on the new firmware
I really have absolutely no idea what i'm supposed to do with all that

If the problem is my Homebrew Launcher, can't I just find the latest version available and just copy it to my microSD?

ps.: deleted your links from the post because as a new member it seems that I can't post any links

DoubleX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I am on 12.1.0|AS M.19.5|S and I have both fusee-primary and Hekete sigpatches. I have booted with fusee-primary and can run everything and any game except 5 games in NSP which I cannot install in GoldLeaf nor in Tinfoil.

Breath of the Wild
StarLink
Mario Kart Deluxe 8
Dragonball Z Fighter
Pokken Tournament

I have these sigpatches
https://gbatemp.net/attachments/hekate-ams-fss0-sigpatches-19-5-cfw-12-1-0-zip.269289/

It tells

"Failed to read NSP metadata" and "Unknown NCA magic (decryption failed?): XXXXXXXX.

Can anyone run these game with latest Atmosphere? Please advise what I am missing?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, I am on 12.1.0|AS M.19.5|S and I have both fusee-primary and Hekete sigpatches. I have booted with fusee-primary and can run everything and any game except 5 games in NSP which I cannot install in GoldLeaf nor in Tinfoil.

Breath of the Wild
StarLink
Mario Kart Deluxe 8
Dragonball Z Fighter
Pokken Tournament

I have these sigpatches
https://gbatemp.net/attachments/hekate-ams-fss0-sigpatches-19-5-cfw-12-1-0-zip.269289/

It tells

"Failed to read NSP metadata" and "Unknown NCA magic (decryption failed?): XXXXXXXX.

Can anyone run these game with latest Atmosphere? Please advise what I am missing?
All of them run perfectly for me on latest firmware and Atmosphère

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Not really a guide,. I read the installation instructions of atmosphère, hekate and this thread for sigpatches installation. The precompiked packages has many issues and doesn't suits to everyone. Is better to learn how to setup and configure the setup files of atmosphère and hekate. Always start with clean folders because a missplaced file can drive you crazy.

DoubleX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Learn out to setup and configure? I thought it was just downloading Atmosphere zip and unpacking to sd card then then copy the sigpatches to the card as well?

I will follow your advise to format my card. If you have a zipped file with your version can you share the setup? I also tried using https://www.sdsetup.com/ without luck

RJMayhem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a issue with my setup everything works fine but 1st game launch on a new start up crashes. Once a game crashes on start up then I can relaunch the game or any game and it runs fine.

Not really a problem but is there something I can do to fix this issue?

Running latest FW with Atmo and sig patches. It also did this on the version before the current but not 2 versions ago.

Last edited by RJMayhem,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Restart the console

Learn out to setup and configure? I thought it was just downloading Atmosphere zip and unpacking to sd card then then copy the sigpatches to the card as well?

I will follow your advise to format my card. If you have a zipped file with your version can you share the setup? I also tried using https://www.sdsetup.com/ without luck

Yes atmosphère and hekate have config files you can read the github pages and learn how to edit them

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

DoubleX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just attempted from a fresh installation again, but get different issues after I applied the sigpatches from page 1.

Can anyone help me out? Or share their example of Atmosphere config file?

DoubleX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have attempted to use Tinfoil and Goldleaf without any luck. I wonder if people who has it working on OFW 12.1.0 and Atmosphere 0.19.5S are using another approach to install?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Patches, atmosphère nor hekate has to do with entering on RCM.

After you enter on RCM you can inject a payload (Hekate payload) which boot a bootloader(Hekate and Nyx) and then boot a CFW (Atmosphère)

You are facing problem to inject the payload.

You can even inject a payload without a SD card on the switch.

Hekate show you a text interface.

Others payloads works fine without SD card.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There's a "R2" version of the 19.5 sigpatches out that seems to be newer than the one linked in the first post, I suggest trying that.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I didn't even know there was an R2 version of iTotalJustice's patches.
I checked, and it seems the only change done to the pack was to the patches.ini file for Hekate users.

This one added a bunch of nosigchk patches to each Switch Firmware version, which I think are put in place so the patches work with XCI converted games (or something of the sort).
Nevertheless, I have updated the OP with the proper changes implemented into the pack.

rob61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did get goldfile to work installing nsp files with USB. However, I use fat32 so larger xci files are still impossible to install yet. Something happened with the latest tinfoil, there is a thread and everyone is having problems getting transfer through USB working. I'm hoping they get it sorted out. I used SAK and NSC Builder to change xci files into nsp, but still have issues installing. tinfoil should be able to install xci once they get the USB transfer function working again.

Last edited by rob61,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have discovered a hilarious corner of youtube. meme ASMR
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...