Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There has been an update to iTotalJustice's GitHub page regarding the Signature Patches, which is really worth noting:
https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases/tag/12.1.0-0.19.5-r2

iTotalJustice said:
Now that tinfoil does not block Hekate patches fusee.zip is an exact copy of hekate.zip. This is done to prevent Hekate users from grabbing fusee.zip then bugging support the world over. If you boot with fusee-primary.bin the extra file will not affect you in any way.

To elaborate on this message...
Tinfoil update 12.10 completely removed the blacklist for Hekate (and by extension fusee-secondary I believe).
So that means that now both the fusee and hekate patches can be interchanged, as they're one and the same, and having Hekate patches won't make a difference if you are booting with Fusee patches.

I think this is something similar to what I already had with the current package, where I was adding both the fusee IPS patches and the Hekate INI patches done through configurations.
Iirc only the ES patches are the ones that are shared between the two.

So yeah, I think we can stop with this Primary VS. Secondary non-sense now, good riddance.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work for me, I get an error with a missing KIP patch.

This is driving me crazy
ok before you updated did you create a backup? If yes then just delete all 4 folders. O and before updating you have to disable things like Themes and what not, that's usually what the error is.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. Which sigpatches file do I need to still use gamecard slot in OFW? My Switch is currently on FW 10.0.2.0 and I want to update to a newer FW so I can play new games such as Skyward Sword. I checked the r2 zip file, and that didn't have the hekate_ipl file, but the attached file/zip in first post on this thread did have an hekate_ipl file in the bootloader folder. I could be wrong, but it looked like nogc was enabled under the "config" section of said file. Line read "autonogc=1". Here is what my Switch's current hekate_ipl.ini says for nogc:

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=1
verification=1
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=0

I only pasted the "config" section of the ini file because that was the only section that had a line related to nogc. For the autonogc line in the ini file, which is the last line in "config" section, is that what it should read as so I can still use gamecard slot? Also, do I have to be in CFW for that line in hekate ini file to be active? Lastly, should I back anything up that is on my Switch's mSD? If yes, should I back up entire card, or just specific stuff? Card is about 256GB in size. Thoughts and help appreciated :)

Note: am currently using fss0

Last edited by Skeet1983,

Sylfurion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Guys, I updated to Atmosphere 19.5 and just downloaded the new sigpatch but my games still don't launch (it say that the game is corrupted, a verification is launched, after that I can launch the game again, but it never launch and say the switch can't launch the game....) someone know how i can fix that ?

Last edited by Sylfurion,

Mactaetus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't really understand...
why is this pack working for me but the iTotalJustice zip weren't?
I was using hekate, booted into atmo and used the hekate.zip...

couldn't install tinfoil which gave me an 2155-8007.
Installed this pack (which is presumably the same) and it worked.

What's different?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The location of files in zip archive. You must put the correct ones on the correct location (patches.ini). And you should update tinfoil to latest version to be able to run it on Hekate boot.

Mactaetus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did all that.
nevertheless, it didn't work.

only works with this ZIP here. I'm trying to understand why.

but you gave me an idea..

I'll go and compare the files and directories, to check for deltas

thanks

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I did all that.
nevertheless, it didn't work.

only works with this ZIP here. I'm trying to understand why.

but you gave me an idea..

I'll go and compare the files and directories, to check for deltas

thanks
Let us know how the comparison goes, I'm curious what changes there might be.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi guys. Which sigpatches file do I need to still use gamecard slot in OFW? My Switch is currently on FW 10.0.2.0 and I want to update to a newer FW so I can play new games such as Skyward Sword. I checked the r2 zip file, and that didn't have the hekate_ipl file, but the attached file/zip in first post on this thread did have an hekate_ipl file in the bootloader folder. I could be wrong, but it looked like nogc was enabled under the "config" section of said file. Line read "autonogc=1". Here is what my Switch's current hekate_ipl.ini says for nogc:

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=1
verification=1
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=0

I only pasted the "config" section of the ini file because that was the only section that had a line related to nogc. For the autonogc line in the ini file, which is the last line in "config" section, is that what it should read as so I can still use gamecard slot? Also, do I have to be in CFW for that line in hekate ini file to be active? Lastly, should I back anything up that is on my Switch's mSD? If yes, should I back up entire card, or just specific stuff? Card is about 256GB in size. Thoughts and help appreciated :)

Note: am currently using fss0
a quick search online:

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/issues/667#issuecomment-532787290

be aware when you allow the Cartridge use, his firmware will be updated and the cartridge will be not to be able to use on firmware below 9.0.0

That's is why the cartridge is blocked by Hekate and Atmosphere and you need enable on both of them.

maraxion

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wil this be the same as if I where to use AIO updater and choose the packages there?
Just updated to FW 11.0 and atmos 19.5 and in AIO i have hekete and Argon option under sigpatches.

Bast0s

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello!

I just followed everything from "rentry . co / SwitchHackingIsEasy" using steps 11 then 14 because I come from SXOS and my firmware was 10.0 before iirc.

I'm trying to boot Homebrew Launcher so I can transfer games to my Switch but no sucess, if I just try to open the Album it gives me an error page and if I try to boot it by holding R when opening a random game it says "Unable to start Software".

Edit: Erista BTW and using EmuNAND

Halp?

Last edited by Bast0s,

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Hello!

I just followed everything from "rentry . co / SwitchHackingIsEasy" using steps 11 then 14 because I come from SXOS and my firmware was 10.0 before iirc.

I'm trying to boot Homebrew Launcher so I can transfer games to my Switch but no sucess, if I just try to open the Album it gives me an error page and if I try to boot it by holding R when opening a random game it says "Unable to start Software".

Edit: Erista BTW and using EmuNAND

Halp?
Do you try to use xci files?

Bast0s

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do you try to use xci files?
I always used NSPs and they're all working with no issues at the moment. The problem now is that after following the steps provided, I can't launch the Homebrew Launcher anymore, so now I can't transfer NEW stuff to my Switch.

The HBL is not launching by opening the album (Error code 2144-0001) and it's not launching by holding R and starting a random game either, it just returns the error "The software was closed because an error occurred."

I understand that the error code 2144-0001 means bad compatibility, but I installed all the new sigpatches.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always used NSPs and they're all working with no issues at the moment. The problem now is that after following the steps provided, I can't launch the Homebrew Launcher anymore, so now I can't transfer NEW stuff to my Switch.

The HBL is not launching by opening the album (Error code 2144-0001) and it's not launching by holding R and starting a random game either, it just returns the error "The software was closed because an error occurred."

I understand that the error code 2144-0001 means bad compatibility, but I installed all the new sigpatches.

Make sure you use the correct patches with the correct bootloader, in addition there is the option of homebrew launcher forwarder

https://psxtools.de/forum/index.php...ür-euch-homebrew-aus-dem-switch-menu-starten/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)