Hacking Signature

spritefreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed that the signature portion of individuals posts are no longer appearing, and in my profile the signature I had is gone. Is GBA doing away with this feature or is there another explaination for this?

caster62003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a little of topic? That is quite off topic for the section you are posting in. Isn't there a general location in the forums, that people can post random topics like this?

spritefreak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
caster62003 said:
a little of topic? That is quite off topic for the section you are posting in. Isn't there a general location in the forums, that people can post random topics like this?

Does it really matter if my question was posted here or not? No need for you to worry about it....I got my answer!

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spritefreak said:
Does it really matter if my question was posted here or not? No need for you to worry about it....I got my answer!
yes it does, because your question does not pertain to wii hacking, and would be better suited to a forum where site-specific questions can be asked. if you want to test this theory, find that forum, and ask them a question about hacking your wii.

and, in this poster's opinion, asking the original question just makes you lazy, but responding to it like you did also makes you a tool.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OncleJulien said:
spritefreak said:
yes it does, because your question does not pertain to wii hacking, and would be better suited to a forum where site-specific questions can be asked. if you want to test this theory, find that forum, and ask them a question about hacking your wii.

and, in this poster's opinion, asking the original question just makes you lazy, but responding to it like you did also makes you a tool.
This exactly. If it didn't matter where the question was, then there'd just be one topic with every thread in it.

*Cough*also, read Site discussions and suggestions*cough*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY