chA1nBull3t

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalam1ty.co.cc
XP
Country
United States
I know GBAtemp has a GFX/Art section but I see a lot of other forums and communities with SoTW/M's.
It's kinda cool to get some community involvement in small contests to improve one's skill at PS/GIMP/etc. but also see the level at which everyone is at with their photo manipulation skills.

We could have a small group of judges (doesn't have to be staff members either) that take weekly/monthly topic suggestions and receive PMs for contest submissions. I don't know. Just an idea that pop'ed up into my head today
tongue.gif

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree. But I don't think we would need prizes, maybe just being recognized for the signature of the week/month is good enough.

Also, I nominate chA1nBull3t's signature cause it has a spectacular design (and of course, it has Hakumen)

chA1nBull3t

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalam1ty.co.cc
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
I agree. But I don't think we would need prizes, maybe just being recognized for the signature of the week/month is good enough.

Also, I nominate chA1nBull3t's signature cause it has a spectacular design (and of course, it has Hakumen)
Haha Thanks
laugh.gif
. Only thing is that the sig is being rotated so it's something else everytime you refresh
tongue.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:

Agreed. We can have a monthly post were everyone can submit their favorite sigs. At the end of the month u just tell them up to see who is the nominees and vote (or simply see who has the most nominations). And no prizes except maybe placing a nice banner in your sig saying best sig of the month. Havign actual physical prizes would be too costly and troublesome. I think this would be really cool...except I would never win.
cry.gif

chA1nBull3t

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalam1ty.co.cc
XP
Country
United States
I do agree that physical prizes are too much of a hassle. I know that many GFX forums give you a custom tag to wear saying '1st place' or some "Forum Money" to 'buy' downloadable resources and goods.

However, I think just some kind of memento would work out well. A lot of places just keep it very simple like that too. They have one large stickied 'Archive' that highlights winners and such.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...