Homebrew SignaPic YasUI : Create YSMenu Theme/Skin has never been as easy as this

carecynthia

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Can't tell you how much I appreciate your work!
It saves me tons of trouble when picking text colors for skins!!!

However I came to notice a few bugs...
A minor issue is that selecting "Selection Block" color from the toolbar would incorrectly apply to "Lower Screen Text" color.
A major problem would be, whenever I import .bmp file with 256*192 size and 24 bit-depth, the software eats my file (supposedly deletes it) and display it not exactly fitting on the software so the file exported is no longer the same. I have to backup images before importing them.
Also the .bmp file exported is in 32 bit-depth, (which from what I heard of is not supported by YSmenu, yet somehow mine is able to display?) nevertheless it is certainly not supported by SkinSelectorYS.nds.

As mentioning of SkinSelectorYS.nds, YSmenu actually supports setting text colors in another config file by notifying the location of the skin config file at "SKIN=" in YSmenu.ini. So it's much preferable if the software simply exports YSMenu1.bmp, YSMenu2.bmp, and skin.ini that contains only the text color settings, to the selected folder.
In this way, changing themes only requires changing images and one line in YSMenu.ini, less chance of screwing up the configs and perhaps faster. Plus with the support of SkinSelectorYS.nds you can store multiple themes in TF and change them whenever you want without having to plug to PC.

Anyway, your work helps a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Don't walk towards the light!