Hacking DEAD [Shutdown]DragonInjector - Game Cart Payload Injector (Trinket M0 Clone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

next (impossible) step would be inject payload via game card slot...

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're probably one of those people who pirates their games all the time and not actually pay for them
Which is quite sad.
Just because I hack my systems doesn't mean I use them for piracy.

Even if you're just using CFW for homebrew, having a payload injector that fits in the cartridge slot is convenient. Or even if you don't keep it in the game slot, many Switch cases come with cases for storing games, which this will presumably fit in as well. It's far from a "useless" product.

And even if it wasn't in the form factor of a Switch cartridge, it would be no more "useless" than any of the other payload injectors.

Or perhaps you think those are useless too? Because you might have the ability to send a payload from your phone, which is probably already in your pocket?

You say that this is useless because "the game cart is made for games." Well, I hate to break it to you but the Switch is made for games, so if you think using a game cartridge slot to hold a payload injector is useless than by your own logic I guess you think using a Switch to run homebrew is useless too, so I'm not sure what your purpose is here.

CameronCataclysm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just stating the obvious
There is nothing obvious about anything that you've stated. What you have brought to the table is a poorly expressed opinion. If you wanted to gather other opinions out of curiosity then cool, but you came to this thread being an asshole. This product has many uses and many supporters. There was a thousand ways you could have went about this but YOU chose to be an ass. Serious love for this product and can't wait for more. Hacktendo...very poor choice in name for the personality you're putting behind it

SaffronXL

The Grand Galactic Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad I waited this long to buy a payload injector, because this seems like the one to get. It probably won't be in my gamecard slot very often, but will fit great in my hard case. The only way I can see this being improved is if it could store a microSD as well.

Reactions: CameronCataclysm

CameronCataclysm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad I waited this long to buy a payload injector, because this seems like the one to get. It probably won't be in my gamecard slot very often, but will fit great in my hard case. The only way I can see this being improved is if it could store a microSD as well.
They will also offer a separate product I believe called DragonStand (I may be off on the name) but it's a kick stand for the switch that allows multiple SD cards to fit in nicely!

Reactions: SaffronXL

SaffronXL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They will also offer a separate product I believe called DragonStand (I may be off on the name) but it's a kick stand for the switch that allows multiple SD cards to fit in nicely!
Yup, just read about the DragonKicker. Freaking amazing! Can't wait for the release.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you haven't heard about it yet, look up the DragonKicker. It's a replacement Kickstand @MatinatorX is working on, and it holds up to three microSD cards.

Hacktendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
20190713-090900.jpg

Totally useless mine can be carried anywhere. No hassle at all.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

With this you have to take it apart take the RCM jig and then put the RCM jig in the rail and then put it back in the cart...
This dragon thing is more work!
Useless!

Hacktendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, you are just ignorant.
How so?

No, you are just ignorant. I have both RCM loader one, and NS Atmosphere, you don't see me bitching about someone else work.
Just stating with this small form factor, it's more work than a RCM loader.
You have to take out the card, bend it so you can use the USBC port...
RCM Loader is plug and play.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How so?

But still it doesn't give you the right to complain about someone else work, that has been stated already, don't like it don't support it. Respect that OP invested one year into this project developing it , designing the circuit board, getting it printed, assemblying it , testing etc, it is a lot of work. NS-Atmosphere and RCM Loader one are mass produced and DragonInjector so far isn't, might just be a limited run.

CameronCataclysm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How so?

For some reason you dont understand something so simple. SOME PEOPLE PLAY BACKUPS OR PIRATE. This tool is both useful to both party's. How you're still here spraying nonsense after getting your butt chewed out surprises the crap out of me. Everyone ignore him. This thread was perfect before you jumped in. Like are you that bored? Just because YOU say it's useless DOES NOT MEAN IT'S USELESS.

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20190713-090900.jpg

With this you have to take it apart take the RCM jig and then put the RCM jig in the rail and then put it back in the cart...
This dragon thing is more work!
Useless!
but you have to carry the entire case...... sounds like it's inconvenient, where i could just take my switch and hide an injector in the game slot and it's always there. I buy digital games so it seems like the case idea is the silly one here.

Hacktendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
but you have to carry the entire case...... sounds like it's inconvenient, where i could just take my switch and hide an injector in the game slot and it's always there. I buy digital games so it seems like the case idea is the silly one here.
Who the hell doesnt put their switch in a case when they go out?
I take care of my shit.

SaffronXL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20190713-090900.jpg

Lol get out of here with your with your garbage ass Wal Mart case. I owned that POS for a few days, I returned it because it wasted a ton of space on useless accessories while providing no actual protection. Your taste in Switch accessories is poor, and I fart in your general direction. Good day.

Last edited by SaffronXL,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya