Hacking DEAD [Shutdown]DragonInjector - Game Cart Payload Injector (Trinket M0 Clone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Of course! You can either put it in your game card slot or a USB Type C port on your computer to charge, or you can just store it wherever for later use. Payload injection only takes a second and that's the only time this needs to be plugged into your Switch's Type C port.
How do I get on the list to be notified about the first batch? This looks like a very useful product.

Reactions: fragged

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Also tossing my hat in as interested to be apart of the first batch. I'm highly interested in this and just want one for me; I'm not looking to order in bulk for resale.

Reactions: MatinatorX

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if there's a list for reserving an order from the first batch, add me to that list! :x
I'm very interested in this as well. Great job so far!

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
There won't be a reservation list for the second batch of 100 as mentioned above, but you can PM me and I can send you the link as I'm making it public.

If you can't send PM's yet, just @ me here and I'll PM you instead.

There will be a third batch very soon after the second. I can make these pretty quickly so don't fret if you miss out on a batch! :)

Reactions: Walh and Mthodmn101

Victor866

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello @MatinatorX I was following your work silently but I’m truly interested in this project.
Consider 1 sell for sure, probably 3, in the batch you chose.

PM as soon as you had the information :)

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the amount of PM requests, OP is better off just posting the link in the thread.

As his mentioned time and time again.
If the first 100 sells out,he will be making more.This isn't a limited run,so if you snooze,you dont lose.
Just wait like everybody else

Last edited by Andalitez,

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
just found about this, this looks very cool
any price? any video how it works?

Price is in the main post, second last paragraph ;)

I'll post a video of how it works as soon as the prototype is done this week.

With all the amount of PM requests, OP is better off just posting the link in the thread.

As his mentioned time and time again.
If the first 100 sells out,he will be making more.This isn't a limited run,so if you snooze,you dont lose.
Just wait like everybody else

Unfortunately posting the actual link in this thread is not allowed due to forum rules, I'll have to make a new thread in the selling forums. I'm pretty sure I can link to that post here though.

You need 100 posts to see the selling forum and there's also a minimum number to be able to PM someone. Right now the only way to be notified and get the link when it's ready if you can't send a PM to me yet is to @ me unfortunately.

And yes, this won't be a limited run, I'll keep making these as long as there's demand so no one will miss out. :)

Last edited by MatinatorX,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Price is in the main post, second last paragraph ;)

I'll post a video of how it works as soon as the prorotype is done this week.

Unfortunately posting the actual link in this thread is not allowed due to forum rules, I'll have to make a new thread in the selling forums. I'm pretty sure I can link to that post here though.

You need 100 posts to see the selling forum and there's also a minimum number to be able to PM someone. Right now the only way to be notified and get the link when it's ready if you can't send a PM to me yet is to @ me unfortunately.

And yes, this won't be a limited run, I'll keep making these as long as there's demand so no one will miss out. :)
oh good, i'll be waiting
also you already have more then 100 post, you can already open the thread

also, hackinformer just posted about your project

https://hackinformer.com/2018/08/19/dragon-injector-another-nintendo-switch-modchip-in-the-works/

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Been watching this thread like a hawk in case the link ever comes up, but since it seems it's not allowed to link it here directly, can you also include me in the pm list @MatinatorX

Thanks!

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
oh good, i'll be waiting
also you already have more then 100 post, you can already open the thread

also, hackinformer just posted about your project

https://hackinformer.com/2018/08/19/dragon-injector-another-nintendo-switch-modchip-in-the-works/
I'm going to wait until I've actually got some to sell before creating a post in that thread to avoid confusion. Won't be long now.

I don't even know what to think about getting an article on Hackinformer but it seems like an awesome thing to happen if very unexpected. :lol:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

do you ship to everywhere or only US and Canada
Should be no problem shipping anywhere as long as buyer is willing to pay the shipping costs and some company around here will ship there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto